Skinny nursing jill

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As said keep feeding her she will be fine I use full fat natural goats yogurt for the kits and jills along with chicken / rabbit mince then move on to rabbits chicken wings etc had a few litters of 10

I might just get myself shot down here, but years ago when I did keep ferrets I can honestly say I don't think they got any dried food whatsoever, I don't even think the thought of feeding dried food

Touchy huh...........after 6 months of dry food you won't lose a ferret...............you will see them glowing from 50yds 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Our team said:

Note wrong with these feckers.. 

DSC_0022.JPG

Be okay for show ponys feeding that crap doubt they will have the stamina for a good honest days graft 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Our team said:

I've looked and looked  right across the spectrum even feeding to lizards and snakes day old chick are good.. I get week old chicks... They do me fine in my busy life at moment. Along side good quality kibble. 

Its not what suits your busy life its about what suits the ferrets needs 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Our team said:

Cheers socks... We will see... 

I can guarantee you that my ferrets could not work seven days a week living on day old chicks .....

• Like 1

you just need to get organized ive still two freezers full of pheasants probably enough to last till they start  shooting them again and the big freezers got rabbits , chicken carcasses in it . You know its easier to go to the slaughter house and get £100 of dog meat during the summer than it is to get good ferret feeding grub 

1 minute ago, Our team said:

I get ya.. Don't worry as soon as this wank shitty rain subsides I will be shooting everything...   ? 

Are you afraid of getting wet .......

4 minutes ago, Our team said:

Totally  agree. However  they get kibble. And thrive of it so all good. I'm happy. I will be hunting. But this is a very busy time for me and it sustains them . I get the fur and feather thingy  but as I've always said I don't hunt in summer and never have.. I'm gunna do what katchem said a get some fatty mince for them. Cos it's bulking up stuff. 

kibbles no use its cereal i wont even give my dogs cereal , and why mince even the young ferrets have teeth they can chew 

• Like 1

I get ya.. Don't worry as soon as this wank shitty rain subsides I will be shooting everything...   ? 

Are you afraid of getting wet .......

2 minutes ago, Our team said:

This amount of rains a bugger but it will flood out some  places making it a bit easier to get a few rabbits 

Milk teeth  and why not mince.????? 

Got to watch them with mince it can stick to the top of there palette  why no a piece of rabbit ?. the got teeth why cut it up . it will feed them and give them something to do 

13 hours ago, Our team said:

I've looked and looked  right across the spectrum even feeding to lizards and snakes day old chick are good.. I get week old chicks... They do me fine in my busy life at moment. Along side good quality kibble. 

You have time to feed them day old chicks that may suit you fine but what about feeding them something that suits there needs it's hardly a long process and if you have time to feed chicks you have the time to feed other stuff ot  

• Like 3