Winterwitch

Skinny nursing jill

27 minutes ago, Our team said:

Realy.. Why  no fox cub in it..?? 🙄 

Well you can obviously read so tell me what In that ingredients list is better than fresh flesh ......

I only have two old hobs atm,not much around, and both hate eating rabbit,maybe their sick of it but I have to feed chicken or roo.I think it stops them laying up and eating kits when working though.

29 minutes ago, Our team said:

It is dry flesh. But like I said socks. I only give it to nursing  jills. For all the reasons above..  Both ferrets get it. Hob loves it... He's banged loads of weight on. Cos he's not with her..   But I won't put dead of any kind in that cage while she's in kit. Unless it's from a supermarket. Or a butchers. Or pet shop.. 

So do you think mustelids in the wild go shopping for their food to feed their young. Stop being so ridiculous .......  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Our team said:

If your pet dogs which are now domesticated.. Was let loose in a supermarket. What  hile  would it go on. Fresh meat. Frozen meat. Cooked meat  or cake a biscuits.. 😂 😂 

Fresh meat

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Our team said:

In wild they catch desease worms ticks ect ect.  My opinion. 

Ferrets saliva is designed to start braking down bad bacteria and what that don't kill there stomach acid does the rest. The way your talking wild animals must only live for a week and as for saying wolves hate meat, 

1 hour ago, Our team said:

I was drunk I'm always drunk. Wolfs eat meat. But now domestic dogs eat kibble. A lot of dogs I know eat only high grade kibble. And it perfect for them..  And in wild kits will die of worms and infestation in the nest. How many wild Pole cats do you know that have a litter of 12 "and keep all 12???  That's all I'm saying. Kibble is good. These days. It's made for the perpose ... Well balanced meal..  And thats why my young kits, Jill only gets kibble till they old enough to chew flesh them self's... As for acids in a pets stomach    worms  love it... 

highly unlikely they'd die of worms due to their short gut

Our team You really are a mad man with no clue. 

40 minutes ago, Our team said:

To end nature dos not get inoculated..... 

Its Friday night can i have a pint of what this looneys drinking ?.

3 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

highly unlikely they'd die of worms due to their short gut

He a wind up, nobody is stoopid enough to be so consistently wrong 😂😂 fcuk even a broken clock is right twice a day 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

He a wind up, nobody is stoopid enough to be so consistently wrong 😂😂 fcuk even a broken clock is right twice a day 🤣

ye reckon........ 😂

some young pup could be reading...

1 minute ago, Our team said:

Would you feed your dog a mangy fox.. 

Aye before I’d feed it kibble I would 😂 but I don’t need to am don’t hunt fox so they safe just now😉

19 minutes ago, Our team said:

John smiths... 

you can't get pissed off that shite!😁

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Our team said:

Realy...  I bet you feed kibble to your dogs.   Not ferrets. But yeh katchem you don't breed ferrets  you just bum em of folk that have hunting stock.. So you know fuk all.. 😭

Show me somebody that’s give me a ferret ya twit, on the contrary Iv have a good few kitts away to folk in here, an my dogs have had kibble a couple a times I don’t deny it but it’s uauqlly when we go away in holiday an I front have the resources to feed barf an they shit like fcuk, like I said your a wind up Cos even guessing would have got more stuff right than you have since ye joined this forum an if it ain’t w village idiot act then Fcuk me your densest cnut Iv had displeasure of talking to an after over a decade on here that takes some doing chief 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Our team said:

I was drunk I'm always drunk. Wolfs eat meat. But now domestic dogs eat kibble. A lot of dogs I know eat only high grade kibble. And it perfect for them..  And in wild kits will die of worms and infestation in the nest. How many wild Pole cats do you know that have a litter of 12 "and keep all 12???  That's all I'm saying. Kibble is good. These days. It's made for the perpose ... Well balanced meal..  And thats why my young kits, Jill only gets kibble till they old enough to chew flesh them self's... As for acids in a pets stomach    worms  love it... 

How many domestic bred ferrets have 12 young and all survived not many ot and as for the conversanist bit unless on pest control I think you would be surprised just how many lads manage their perms