Skinny nursing jill

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As said keep feeding her she will be fine I use full fat natural goats yogurt for the kits and jills along with chicken / rabbit mince then move on to rabbits chicken wings etc had a few litters of 10

I might just get myself shot down here, but years ago when I did keep ferrets I can honestly say I don't think they got any dried food whatsoever, I don't even think the thought of feeding dried food

Touchy huh...........after 6 months of dry food you won't lose a ferret...............you will see them glowing from 50yds 

Posted Images

Just now, Our team said:

To be fair I did wonder why it wasn't killed in feild. So it dos say something for itself... 

socks is a professional pest controller and I am sure it will be dispatched in a humane manner. 

Kibble ?  Pick any bag of it and look at the ingredients, there is such a small percentage of meat in it , there is no substitute for raw or whole prey, all kibble does is shorten there life's. I've not fed my dogs, cats or ferrets any kibble or tinnned meat for years, there full of sh#t

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Our team said:

Yup my fault. Best find another way of life me hey.  I have no friends  everybody hates me..  

Not everybody, apparently your dealer reckons you're the bees knees.......

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, Our team said:

Socks. Just look at it. Dos it matter . Have a look on line what I'm buying    that's all you need to do...  Plus the list is very small  writing in all languages.. So I can't... 

Of course it matters you are on here telling people that kibble is better for ferrets than flesh ... there might be some other lunatics on here that may believe you. So to prove it’s better take a picture of the English ingredients list and put it up .......

9 minutes ago, Our team said:

I always give my ferrets. This . But. When jills in kit. She only gets this. Cos I don't want germs of any kind in the cage.  This and week old chicks.   As a muncher for her... 

got some feathers on for chicks.....

30 minutes ago, Our team said:

Best I can do  and I'm not saying it's best. Just good food when in kit. OK..  Kibble and kit   remember. 

DSC_0015.JPG

Yep as I said shit ......

27 minutes ago, Our team said:

Realy.. Why  no fox cub in it..?? ? 

Well you can obviously read so tell me what In that ingredients list is better than fresh flesh ......

29 minutes ago, Our team said:

It is dry flesh. But like I said socks. I only give it to nursing  jills. For all the reasons above..  Both ferrets get it. Hob loves it... He's banged loads of weight on. Cos he's not with her..   But I won't put dead of any kind in that cage while she's in kit. Unless it's from a supermarket. Or a butchers. Or pet shop.. 

So do you think mustelids in the wild go shopping for their food to feed their young. Stop being so ridiculous .......  

• Like 1