Skinny nursing jill

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As said keep feeding her she will be fine I use full fat natural goats yogurt for the kits and jills along with chicken / rabbit mince then move on to rabbits chicken wings etc had a few litters of 10

I might just get myself shot down here, but years ago when I did keep ferrets I can honestly say I don't think they got any dried food whatsoever, I don't even think the thought of feeding dried food

Touchy huh...........after 6 months of dry food you won't lose a ferret...............you will see them glowing from 50yds 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Our team said:

Cause it bloody is. How many people have ferrets. That don't. Hunt??  Ferret fanciers ect....   They don't use meat. They only use these dry foods... 

because they don't hunt makes no difference. a Ferret is a meat eater. dried food isn't natural to them, same as pasty faced fxxxcking vegan people, 

• Like 1

never owned a ferret that would eat kibble.....mine get all sorts,rabbit,pidgeon, squirrel,sprats,mackerel, trout,tongue,kidney,liver etc ,venison off cuts and heads,odd duck egg,80% is fresh roadkill I find on my way to work everyday,if it's still got it's eyes and stomach intact ,it goes in the freezer for 2 weeks then fed whole?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, socks said:

There is f**k all meat on a day old chick it’s useless for a nursing Jill. Just feed smaller amounts of meat more times through the day and put a frozen piece in at night. Clean out in the morning and start the process again ... it’s simple really ........

Aye a day old chicks just fluff in a shell never had the chance to develop meat or bone and the fluff can irritate the mucus at the back of a ferrets throat . if your short of meat use chicken wings , im still putting in a whole pheasant to each hutch at night and getting fed up as there still leaving the legs and eating the rest LOL 

• Like 1

When ive got kits i pump as much meat into them as i can no worried about flies or maggots i remove the remains every morning and there's fly eggs on the remains that hatch when there in the metal bin and i could sell maggots to fishermen , but the kit grow well and have enough stamina for a full days graft 4/5 days a week 

i wouldnt think of giving them a fluffy chick or dry grub feck my lurchers dont even get dry grub LOL 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Our team said:

I'm feeding mine on this.  Don't look at my tomatoes plants in the back ground. Lol ? you've just got to get a good complete one.. 

DSC_0014.JPG

They say every time you smoke that stuff you kill 1000 brain cells you been smoking it for a few years then our Team ?. lol 

16 minutes ago, Our team said:

I speek in tounges and I always will. That's me. End of..... 

Bet the mods fingers on the big red button your going to get more summer holidays than school kids LOL