1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I was in a restaurant yesterday where the table literally swings from a crane above the 02 arena....how i got talked into that i dont know.

So do we know yet whether there have actually been human mutations of any sort since Chernobyl i cant seem to find out any solid evidence about it.

Was gonna go up there a few weeks back mate, Mrs didn't fancy it so we ended up in Scott's.... the food was good...but not like hanging off a crane lol

• Like 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They were selling Underpants made in the Ukraine at the market today , but don’t buy any ... because Chernobyl fallout.....ba dum tish !!!

I am going to the wildlife photographer of the year exhibition today,one of the entrants is this,a fox photographed in an abandoned building in Chernobyl.  

That's just Hartlepool mate,nowt to do with the radiation ?

Posted Images

5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

So do we know yet whether there have actually been human mutations of any sort since Chernobyl i cant seem to find out any solid evidence about it.

Max was a normal season ticket holder at Heartlepool before the radiation affected him !!.......one minute he was sitting there happy as Larry with his bovril.....then, 6 hours after the explosion he starts muttering stuff about biggest team in the country, Dick Advocats tears and signing Virgil Van Djik........he was then found wandering around Roker Park dazed and confused and they have been letting him in out of pity ever since ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
6 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Was gonna go up there a few weeks back mate, Mrs didn't fancy it so we ended up in Scott's.... the food was good...but not like hanging off a crane lol

Scotts the fish restaurant you mean ?.....been there many times lovely grub,its one of the oldest restaurants in London if not the oldest first opened in the 1840,s i think it was....round the corner is another of my favourites Benares in Berkeley Square give it a go mate next time your that way ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, WILF said:

Max was a normal season ticket holder at Heartlepool before the radiation affected him !!.......one minute he was sitting there happy as Larry with his bovril.....then, 6 hours after the explosion he starts muttering stuff about biggest team in the country, Dick Advocats tears and signing Virgil Van Djik........he was then found wandering around Roker Park dazed and confused and they have been letting him in out of pity ever since ! 

Behave wilf I like a lot of your posts but if you think max ever saw the inside of roker park then you must have been hit by radition 

• Haha 3

Scotts the fish restaurant you mean ?.....been there many times lovely grub,its one of the oldest restaurants in London if not the oldest first opened in the 1840,s i think it was....round the corner is another of my favourites Benares in Berkeley Square give it a go mate next time your that way ?

Yes mate, ate in Scott's a couple of times now, very good seafood....

You won't believe it, we ate in Benares the following night, best Indian I've had by far...ate in his place Sindhu a few years back in Marlow, that was very good...but Benares was better...was up for a few nights with the wife, brother and sister in law, was very good....

Was up your way (I think??) Yesterday for a meeting, in Smithfield....offices in the market.... grabbed a quick Thai curry before I headed home lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

You won't believe it, we ate in Benares the following night, best Indian I've had by far...ate in his place Sindhu a few years back in Marlow, that was very good...but Benares was better...was up for a few nights with the wife, brother and sister in law, was very good....

Was up your way (I think??) Yesterday for a meeting, in Smithfield....offices in the market.... grabbed a quick Thai curry before I headed home lol

Listen at Egon Ronay lol. Haven't been for 20 years (London) but always used to go to Schmidts in Charlotte St. Soho (my old man used to be mates with one of the family).

Cheers, D.

On 06/06/2019 at 01:49, NEWKID said:

Smithfields is on the way keep coming and you,ll end up at my 2 favourites The Boisedale and Goodmans.......steaks to die for.

Good for you getting yourself about avoiding the stabathon and enjoying the finer things of London ?

• Like 1

Just out of interest for any of the fitness/strength chaps on here this is a lad i met in Poland years ago Oleg Zhokh he was an up and coming prospect,as soon as i wrapped hands with him i knew something was amiss he was only 16 and he wiped the floor with me....having kept an eye on him over the years he has beaten some of the biggest names in the sport this clip was when he was 19 he wins his weight category and then ends up beating Zelimkhan Zankarhanov who was Champion at the time.....As a teenager Oleg was beating some of the worlds best arm wrestlers often giving away 5/6 stone in weight.....right handed its like arm wrestling your teenage son but left handed its proper X Men stuff....allegedly its all down to the Chernobyl fall out but ive never been able to suss out if thats factual or he just has freakish strength and power in one arm....its the only reason ive ever been interested in the whole Chernobyl thing to be honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na4rBpGMYdo&t=6s

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, terryd said:

Entertaining watch that

? Dont know if your being sarcastic Terry i know most folk wont have a clue whats going on i didnt put it on for the entertainment value,just to show the whole Chernobyl genetic mutant thing if indeed thats what it is.

6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

? Dont know if your being sarcastic Terry i know most folk wont have a clue whats going on i didnt put it on for the entertainment value,just to show the whole Chernobyl genetic mutant thing if indeed thats what it is.

lol no genuine I enjoyed the clip. Hell of a forearm on him

11 minutes ago, terryd said:

lol no genuine I enjoyed the clip. Hell of a forearm on him

oh ok ?...just that ive told the story to so many people since this Chernobyl series i thought it easier to just show a clip of him.

Yes the only way to beat him is to get him on his bicep as his hand/wrist strength is unreal....its a creepy looking hand he has under developed fingers on an over developed palm,and the muscle/tendon/ligaments for 6 fingers !

On the series, I watched 3 episodes last night...thought it was really good....f**k me although it was a huge disaster, imagine what it could've been...my knowledge is limited on this to be honest, but I'm looking for some decent books on it now.... the political side of it (cover ups and the Russian propaganda) is as interesting as the disaster itself...

• Like 3

Just out of interest for any of the fitness/strength chaps on here this is a lad i met in Poland years ago Oleg Zhokh he was an up and coming prospect,as soon as i wrapped hands with him i knew something was amiss he was only 16 and he wiped the floor with me....having kept an eye on him over the years he has beaten some of the biggest names in the sport this clip was when he was 19 he wins his weight category and then ends up beating Zelimkhan Zankarhanov who was Champion at the time.....As a teenager Oleg was beating some of the worlds best arm wrestlers often giving away 5/6 stone in weight.....right handed its like arm wrestling your teenage son but left handed its proper X Men stuff....allegedly its all down to the Chernobyl fall out but ive never been able to suss out if thats factual or he just has freakish strength and power in one arm....its the only reason ive ever been interested in the whole Chernobyl thing to be honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na4rBpGMYdo&t=6s

Someone wrote in the comments "That's not a forearm,its a tenarm" ? Massively developed,do you think its down to training or genetics?