• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They were selling Underpants made in the Ukraine at the market today , but don’t buy any ... because Chernobyl fallout.....ba dum tish !!!

I am going to the wildlife photographer of the year exhibition today,one of the entrants is this,a fox photographed in an abandoned building in Chernobyl.  

That's just Hartlepool mate,nowt to do with the radiation ?

Posted Images

On 24/05/2019 at 14:53, Greyman said:

I believe there are fish being caught with high levels of radiation from Fukushima but as you say best not to talk about it, there were sheep in Scotland contaminated when Chernobyl went up, I like yourself have worked with it, when I first left school done a couple of years in Berkeley power station and your right it is frightening though when it was a nationalised industry the wages certainly made up for the fact I glowed in the dark ??

Jeremy wade fished around chernobyl with a gigga counter on and that was quite freaky what he saw 

15 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Jeremy wade fished around chernobyl with a gigga counter on and that was quite freaky what he saw 

Aye i remember that programme even after all that time he could only fish certain bits for a hour and had too leave . and what he caught in the coolant pools where mutated 

On 26/05/2019 at 10:15, Greyman said:

Is that the one thats travelling around? If so was in Gloucester a while back didn’t go myself but a few people I no did and there was some stunning stuff there and if it’s the same exhibition they have trail cam photo,s as well which was a bit controversial take plenty of pics ??

Controversial you mean like CushtyJook controversial ?

4 hours ago, mackem said:

Whats Lithuania like for a visit mate?

It's good enough,lots of architecture and museums,busy spot,food is great and the folk you deal with very curtious,not a place to be having a good drink though,it's not a done thing as far as I've seen,the firkin heat and humidity is savage too

• Like 1

There's a restaurant on the top of the TV Tower,we ate there last night,it rotates while you eat ,unreal views,19 floors high or 153 meters high,. Bloody expensive though

IMG_20190604_214734.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was in a restaurant yesterday where the table literally swings from a crane above the 02 arena....how i got talked into that i dont know.

So do we know yet whether there have actually been human mutations of any sort since Chernobyl i cant seem to find out any solid evidence about it.

• Like 1
On 31/05/2019 at 18:16, Baldcoot said:

Chernobyl was 13 times the power of Fatboy dropped on Hiroshima so another 3 wouldve totalled Ukraine and Poland etc  .atb

Just want to point out that a a nuclear reactor melting down is not the same as a nuclear warhead exploding. What do you mean by power?

A meltdown doesn't have the explosive capability of a warhead.

• Like 1