• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They were selling Underpants made in the Ukraine at the market today , but don’t buy any ... because Chernobyl fallout.....ba dum tish !!!

I am going to the wildlife photographer of the year exhibition today,one of the entrants is this,a fox photographed in an abandoned building in Chernobyl.  

That's just Hartlepool mate,nowt to do with the radiation ?

Posted Images

I love watching the wildlife programs they make over there it’s incredible how well nature can put right the f**k ups we keep making and how quickly it removes any signs of us when we are not there ✌️

• Like 4

It’s been a great watch, and greater still is the fact that it debunks this myth that nuclear is “clean energy”.........once upon a lifetime ago I had a try at a proper job for a couple of years when I was a kid and worked with radiation.

You obviously have to get taught all about it, the dangers, the effects, how it works etc etc........let me tell you, it’s terrible!

Makes me laugh when you see all these eco warriors talking about “clean nuclear energy”.........it’s the most deadly thing on earth and it stays deadly for thousands and thousands of years.

• Like 4

What a series I’m hooked on it when the engineers were in the beds in Moscow trying to be interviewed very sad.

Loved the miners though and what a shit job the Soviet government did trying to cover it up, It makes you laugh when certain governments talk about Nuclear war like it’s conventional who would want a world like the aftermath in the vicinity of Chernobyl after the accident. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

What a series I’m hooked on it when the engineers were in the beds in Moscow trying to be interviewed very sad.

Loved the miners though and what a shit job the Soviet government did trying to cover it up, It makes you laugh when certain governments talk about Nuclear war like it’s conventional who would want a world like the aftermath in the vicinity of Chernobyl after the accident. 

Sooner be there than in the Midlands??

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, steve66 said:

Been a great series , makes you wonder about the one in japan afew years back and the damage that could have done 

Fukushima was the same catergory disaster as Chernobyl......there’s only ever been 2 of that catergory, Chernobyl and Fukushima !!!

The reactors melted down at Fukashima, it was every bit as bad as Chernobyl but they don’t want to shout too loudly about that for some reason ? 

Clean energy anyone ? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Fukushima was the same catergory disaster as Chernobyl......there’s only ever been 2 of that catergory, Chernobyl and Fukushima !!!

The reactors melted down at Fukashima, it was every bit as bad as Chernobyl but they don’t want to shout too loudly about that for some reason ? 

Clean energy anyone ? 

I believe there are fish being caught with high levels of radiation from Fukushima but as you say best not to talk about it, there were sheep in Scotland contaminated when Chernobyl went up, I like yourself have worked with it, when I first left school done a couple of years in Berkeley power station and your right it is frightening though when it was a nationalised industry the wages certainly made up for the fact I glowed in the dark ??