Fox eating crocus bulbs

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No offence dobbie but if that was you in your profile photo yesterday,you look like a bull x.

Theres a womens and cooking section aswell

Been a lovely day and tits come out. 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Theres a womens and cooking section aswell

LOL that's so funny only problem is I much prefer getting chainsaw out and wood carving and shooting ass holes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Disgusting the way women are treated on here. Probably scared the poor lass off before she even had a chance to post nudes.

It seems that way you all seem quite sexist something I'm very use too there are plenty of guys out there that are threatened by woman like me i totally understand all your insecurites on talking to me on a level field. 

Nudes ? ? ? Only rude photo you going to get is of my rotties balls. 

• Haha 2

That's a new one on me as well - I would have thought it'd find it easier to knock over a bin.

If you want to put the video up, it's probably easier to upload it to YouTube, then put the link on here.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Dobbie said:

LOL that's so funny only problem is I much prefer getting chainsaw out and wood carving and shooting ass holes. 

If your'e coming on here regular I hope you have plenty of ammo lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

That's a new one on me as well - I would have thought it'd find it easier to knock over a bin.

If you want to put the video up, it's probably easier to upload it to YouTube, then put the link on here.

Right I might try that I avoid technology, thanks

19 hours ago, Dobbie said:

It is I can send you the video if you want, I think someone was right this site is full of dicks 

Well statistically the site is predominantly male so yea it is pretty much full of dicks but we have always got room for a jumped up snobby bitch who can’t take any jokes ,,, I think you’ll fit right in 

3 hours ago, Dobbie said:

I'm female no dick here and I can realise the video if it was not to big to upload and I can 100% say its defo a fox...... There is a specsavers in most towns try visiting 

Do you not count the one growing out of your forehead, probably bigger than most of us have between our legs judging by your all guns blazing entrance, hope you stick around though things have not been the same round here since dogfox and Kermit left ✌️✌️

8 hours ago, Greyman said:

Do you not count the one growing out of your forehead, probably bigger than most of us have between our legs judging by your all guns blazing entrance, hope you stick around though things have not been the same round here since dogfox and Kermit left ✌️✌️

I suppose getting a genuine woman on here will about the same odds as your big cat turning up eh, but hey we all live in hope for both to materialise eh lol