Fox eating crocus bulbs

For some while now I've been wondering were all my crocus were going, seems fox's like eating their bulbs. 

Anyone else had this?

Tryed to upload the video but was to big I was shocked to find it was fox. Screenshot_20190523-152023.png.854501595953701a1596387c7124a60e.png

• Haha 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No offence dobbie but if that was you in your profile photo yesterday,you look like a bull x.

Theres a womens and cooking section aswell

Been a lovely day and tits come out. 

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, kanny said:

Bulbs are a perfect energy packet so it's not surprising a opportunist like a fox would utilise them  ....but it's a first for me ?

Yes first for me to but I have had a lot off customers saying their crocus have disappeared. My first thought was that foxes ate odviously over populating urban areas and there is not enough food so they resorting to digging up bulbs, I'll shoot it if I get new and it does it again 

49 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

I don't think it's a fox looks like a domestic cat, give your head a wobble lad

I'm female no dick here and I can realise the video if it was not to big to upload and I can 100% say its defo a fox...... There is a specsavers in most towns try visiting 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Looks like it’s just gained another one, welcome back ??

Another what?  

Not quite sure who you think I am but have a good idea but your wrong!! 

I'm female got my own business and work the land all the time coming across lots of problems like this, it is a fox and a genuine post. 

It you being the dick why comment if you have nothing constructive to add to it other than being a massive bell end. 

3 minutes ago, Dobbie said:

Another what?  

Not quite sure who you think I am but have a good idea but your wrong!! 

I'm female got my own business and work the land all the time coming across lots of problems like this, it is a fox and a genuine post. 

It you being the dick why comment if you have nothing constructive to add to it other than being a massive bell end. 

Any jobs going