25 calibre

I know they are not made or at available in the UK but if possible I would like to try Polimags in .25 and turn down the power as they remain stable in flight. They could of course be rubbish but you know what it is like when you have an idea in your head. ?

Phil

2 hours ago, philpot said:

I know they are not made or at available in the UK but if possible I would like to try Polimags in .25 and turn down the power as they remain stable in flight. They could of course be rubbish but you know what it is like when you have an idea in your head. ?

Phil

They are Phil but to long for the FX mag

image.jpg

1 hour ago, philpot said:

Ah interesting. They are normally available in both short and longer versions but perhaps not in .25.  The link to the special mag is not working Mitch.

Phil

They don’t do short in .25 Phil 

CDCDC36C-00C6-41AC-9513-3F8B3BAD0D4B.jpeg

25 minutes ago, philpot said:

Have you tried the polymag Mitch if so what are they like. Who did you get the pellets from.

Phil

Haven’t tried them Phil won’t fit in my mag and not even the other one I ordered only because i ordered the wrong one , that’s what 10 pints of cider does to you 

https://voymir.com/jsb-25/328-jsb-predator-polymag-airgun-pellets-cal-25-635mm-150-pcs-894421000028.html

• Haha 1