25 calibre

You will be very hard pushed to get better than AA Field 25.4gr. This pellet works superbly in fac and I recall reading on another forum that it seems to be the pellet of choice. Just bought a slab from Uttings as they had the best price and in stock. 

If you want some to try, pm me your name / address details and I will send some for you to try.

Phil

Sub12  H+N FTT 20.1gn , I've tried a good few different brands through my Rapids and these are the lightest best quality pellets I've found, I get mine from Uttings also . Depending on power, Fac .25 most my mates use either JSB Exact King 25.39gn or again depending on power the heavier JSB Exact King Heavies 33.95. Both from Intershoot  (10 tins £105) hth

I don't think your that far from me if you want to meet me halfway and il give you some H+N and JSB to try just send me a pm .

Edited by MickC

thanks for the offer mick mate but just tried these air arms field diablo up ther golf course and they were spot on ,well impressed with them ,much better then the h and n barracuda I was using before,i will now get my self a good few tins ordered

• Like 1

Jeff, try Uttings for availability and price because they have been best on both recently. The heavier JSB even at almost 50fpe simply group anywhere as well as the AA Fields 25,4 neither do JSB Exact Kings 25.4 or at least not in any FX barrel I have heard about.

Phil

On 28/05/2019 at 23:02, philpot said:

Jeff, try Uttings for availability and price because they have been best on both recently. The heavier JSB even at almost 50fpe simply group anywhere as well as the AA Fields 25,4 neither do JSB Exact Kings 25.4 or at least not in any FX barrel I have heard about.

Phil

The op was asking for a sub12 pellet.With a sub12 .25 running at 11.5 ft/lbs H+N will be doing 508fps the heavier AA/JSB would be doing 452fps. Quite a difference and to get the best from .25 at sub12 you need the pellet travelling as fast as possible so your not lobbing pellets at the target. The pellets I mentioned for .25 pellet choice are for LW/HW barrels and as your using an FX gun that is why you prefer the AA pellets, thats why we have a different opinion . Different barrels, different ammo . Bowkett recommended to some shooters for sub12  .25 a JSB Exact lead free pellet that weighed in at only 16.54gn,I've never heard anything else about them tbh,I'd be keen to try them, though lead free pellets don't usually work as good.  hth

http://www.schulzdiabolo.cz/en/pellets/LEAD-FREE/

Edited by MickC