kenny noye to be released from prison

5 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Please yourself I carnt remember falling out with you back in the glory days of the lurcher forum? when you were living in London and commuting up to Micks in Scotland to run your dog.

The dog was getting ran plenty on his own ground as well . 

As ive said , we can all throw mud. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read it alright and when i finished reading it i pulled a face like i'd just seen my mothers growler at the same time as eating a lemon.

I love how people are authority’s on criminal and gangland behaviour after a few episodes of Danny Dyer.  Pwoper naughty 

Were ????

Posted Images

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Joe Ox isn’t dog fox 

joe is as entitled to his opinions as much as anyone . 

However , the only thing second hand about me is my motor and my dogs pal. 

Ill gladly clear up anything you have to chuck joe . 

Give wilf the context he seems obsessed with on your comment of chester putting more other dogs in the vets you know off.

4 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Please yourself I carnt remember falling out with you back in the glory days of the lurcher forum? when you were living in London and commuting up to Micks in Scotland to run your dog.

No, that’s true we didn’t fall out.....in fact I seem to remember thinking you talked a lot of sense.

In this instance mate, in the politest possible way, you ain’t talking sense.....you are bashing a man who has one of the most grounded and sensible minds I have ever come across.

He is a good pal, but trust me on this I’m not biased about it......if you spent time with the bloke and out with dogs you’d know it too.

I have met plenty of f***ing idiots in my life and I can say hand on heart he ain’t one of them.

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, that’s true we didn’t fall out.....in fact I seem to remember thinking you talked a lot of sense.

In this instance mate, in the politest possible way, you ain’t talking sense.....you are bashing a man who has one of the most grounded and sensible minds I have ever come across.

He is a good pal, but trust me on this I’m not biased about it......if you spent time with the bloke and out with dogs you’d know it too.

I have met plenty of f***ing idiots in my life and I can say hand on heart he ain’t one of them.

I  don't know you other than from this forum but always found you a polite sensible person to have a conversation with ?

I don't know stiffmeister but thought what he said about chester was stupid, making a decision about him based on that may of been hasty on my behalf of that I am not sure yet.

Just now, joe ox said:

I  don't know you other than from this forum but always found you a polite sensible person to have a conversation with ?

I don't know stiffmeister but thought what he said about chester was stupid, making a decision about him based on that may of been hasty on my behalf of that I am not sure yet.

Fair play, there you go......we all jump to conclusions mate, I’m as guilty as the next bloke.

atb 

15 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Give wilf the context he seems obsessed with on your comment of chester putting more other dogs in the vets you know off.

To be honest , you seem to think I’ve never seen Chester run or do much . Or that it’s a tale. 

I’m sorry to say that you’ll be disappointed. 

Would you like me to tell you about when we got stopped up at waterbeck ? Or what dog Chester ran with from his owners kennels ? 

I was once good friends with chesters  owner, I haven’t seen him in a while but I’m sure I will bump into him soon 

13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

To be honest , you seem to think I’ve never seen Chester run or do much . Or that it’s a tale. 

I’m sorry to say that you’ll be disappointed. 

Would you like me to tell you about when we got stopped up at waterbeck ? Or what dog Chester ran with from his owners kennels ? 

I was once good friends with chesters  owner, I haven’t seen him in a while but I’m sure I will bump into him soon 

I never once said you had not seen chester run so why would I be disappointed? so don't be sorry.

Regardless of what you know of chester or ricky I still say what you said was a stupid thing to comment and a bravado tale any dogman worth his salt would tell anyone with him to leader his dog if its had enough not try and send it to the vets. I would say the same to Rickys face if I was in conversation with him regardless if liked to hear it or not.

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, joe ox said:

I never once said you had not seen chester run so why would I be disappointed? so don't be sorry.

Regardless of what you know of chester or ricky I still say what you said was a stupid thing to comment and a bravado tale anyone dogman worth his salt would tell anyone with him to leader his dog if its had enough not try and send it to the vets. I would say the same to Rickys if I was in conversation with him regardless if liked to hear it or not.

8 hours ago, joe ox said:

Regardless of what you know of chester or ricky I still say what you said was a stupid thing to comment and a bravado tale anyone dogman worth his salt would tell anyone with him to leader his dog if its had enough not try and send it to the vets. I would say the same to Rickys if I was in conversation with him regardless if liked to hear it or not.

8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Fair comment jo 

Could be room for a blossoming bromance here eh lol 

7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Better to nip it than to get way way off topic 

drifted from the release of Kenneth Noye to minshaw dogs in two pages 

getting daft now 

yep ...more controvesey in a minshaw ....than a carreer criminal with two murders on his hands getting released from nick.....:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1