kenny noye to be released from prison

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read it alright and when i finished reading it i pulled a face like i'd just seen my mothers growler at the same time as eating a lemon.

I love how people are authority’s on criminal and gangland behaviour after a few episodes of Danny Dyer.  Pwoper naughty 

Were ????

Posted Images

8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

As I don’t quite see the link between the thread on the release of a man from prison and lurchers. 

But hey 

Crack on 

Steady on, Kenny might have got a bull X when he got out, got time on his hands to get out n about now  

15 hours ago, j j m said:

remember that film

That clips filmed in la linea,quite a few interesting people live in the area,and gib is just over the runway.

50 minutes ago, joe ox said:

You talking shit is the link.

The fact is, you don’t know who the mans circle of friends are and where he gets his information just like the rest of us don’t know that about anybody on an anonymous forum.

You may be talking out of your arsehole yourself, who knows?

People recognise when someone knows what they are on about or have a fair opinion of something that they themselves have knowledge of.......everyone else can make of it what they will.

• Like 4
16 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk that for a game a cops a robbers, I’ll stick to the simple life I lead when the only time I have to look over me shoulder is incase somebody has taken offence to me taking there rabbits ??

You have to watch for the man with many faces (game of thrones if you've watched it) Dog fox hasn't gone away my friend he is just wearing a different mask at a racecourse near you.

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

The fact is, you don’t know who the mans circle of friends are and where he gets his information just like the rest of us don’t know that about anybody on an anonymous forum.

You may be talking out of your arsehole yourself, who knows?

People recognise when someone knows what they are on about or have a fair opinion of something that they themselves have knowledge of.......everyone else can make of it what they will.

I don't care if you or anyone else thinks I talk out my arsehole I stopped being bothered what people think of me over 30 year ago in my late teens, if I have something to say I say it regardless of who it upsets. 

He talks a load of shit about lurchers and has repeated stuff on that subject only a fool would, why should he be doing any different on this topic? a leopard and his spots so to speak! I recognize a wannabe jackanory who tells storys he has heard third and fourth hand.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, joe ox said:

I don't care if you or anyone else thinks I talk out my arsehole I stopped being bothered what people think of me over 30 year ago in my late teens, if I have something to say I say it regardless of who it upsets. 

He talks a load of shit about lurchers and has repeated stuff on that subject only a fool would, why should he be doing any different on this topic? a leopard and his spots so to speak! I recognize a wannabe jackanory who tells storys he has heard third and fourth hand.

The bloke is one of the most sensible lads I have ever heard on most subjects and dogs especially.

You seem like quiet an angry chap, cool down my man it’s bad for your health.

• Haha 2
Just now, WILF said:

The bloke is one of the most sensible lads I have ever heard on most subjects and dogs especially.

" most subjects " yes he seems to be some sort of expert on most if not all subjects ?

I fail to see where a man bragging about one lurcher putting more lurchers in the vets than any other lurcher he knows is sensible, can you explain that one?

8 hours ago, WILF said:

Aye watch that temper, your heart can only take so much stress .................trust me on this one ?? 

9 minutes ago, joe ox said:

" most subjects " yes he seems to be some sort of expert on most if not all subjects ?

I fail to see where a man bragging about one lurcher putting more lurchers in the vets than any other lurcher he knows is sensible, can you explain that one?

Most people with a brain can have an opinion on most subjects....that’s not that hard.

For the latter part of your reply, I have no idea of the context so it’s a bit hard to offer an opinion isn’t it?