kenny noye to be released from prison

19 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Sorry wilf i missed your reply yesterday. I'm not looking for an arguement and never have started the usual name calling on here. My point was more that I wouldn't put someone (tough guy) or not up on a perch after he stabbed someone in the back. Your right in what you say that sometimes people don't come across right online. There's plenty of champions of the underworld that only survived as long as they did with grassing people up and sticking them in the back. Wouldn't rate them as king of the jungle and it's usually a little junkie that sticks one in the back of their heads after, no different than what they done to other people themselves.

Jmho mate, but you can’t talk about criminality in a moral way.......by their very nature criminals are, well, criminals.

You have to separate the man from the work if you want to find who’s a nice bloke and who isn’t.

Im honestly not putting anyone on a perch mate, I’m just saying that saying a criminal isn’t very nice is a bit obvious......it’s like saying the milkman delivered milk.....yeah, it’s what he does if you get my drift.

If you don’t get involved with their work then they will be as salt of earth as the next bloke.......if you do?, well then that’s a different set of circumstances.

• Like 1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read it alright and when i finished reading it i pulled a face like i'd just seen my mothers growler at the same time as eating a lemon.

I love how people are authority’s on criminal and gangland behaviour after a few episodes of Danny Dyer.  Pwoper naughty 

Were ????

Posted Images

There was a lad I used to work with who was into all that gang land stuff , books , dvds , had a poster of the Krays etc. 

Mused to give off about being “at it  on a weekend” [BANNED TEXT] the lads. 

Started wearing Aqausthcum jackets , Burberry , he started talking like something off football factories , had a decent car (“never mind where that came from lads”????) all that shit. 

One night up town he gave my mate a sly dig “for disrespecting him in front of “his boys” ...

my pal the next day burst into his office and leathered him for ten mins as his gang sat and didn’t move. 

The mister “Tottenham away , fringe, melt, “ patois act soon disappeared then. He moved on and not long after he started it up again at another place and word got back to my mate that he’d been saying a different tale. 

The tale had a sequel when my pal burst into his place of work again and set the tale right for a second time. 

I don’t get all this nonsense of being a bit edgy. Be yourself , it ain’t hard to be a decent person. 

Showbiz dresses up all this british gangster life in a shell of tanned Essex sorts and a Duran Duran soundtrack. 

The reality is a lot of time behind the door rather than on a yacht in the med 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Showbiz dresses up all this british gangster life in a shell of tanned Essex sorts and a Duran Duran soundtrack. 

Its probably never the way its portrayed in the movies ? But the soundtrack and clothes were the bollox.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 23/05/2019 at 14:58, WILF said:

The worst is those creepy c**ts who want to play villain and think they have to act like that if they are the company of dodgy characters.....they can’t just say “not a bit of me boys” and get along with people normal.

If a blokes alright in company then he is alright, what he does for a living has no bearing on the matter unless you give it some baring.

Speaking of creepy c**ts if a few of the gobby little fuckers off this site keep gossiping with youtube comments like little old women you,ll end up getting your larynx crushed by a boot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
45 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Speaking of creepy c**ts if a few of the gobby little fuckers off this site keep gossiping with youtube comments like little old women you,ll end up getting your larynx crushed by a boot.

You got stalkers mate?......

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

You got stalkers mate?......

Comes with the territory wilf most that gossip won't say boo to there face and ass kiss them to a point it's sickening and the few I know don't respect them for it and can see right through them if you have something to say say it regardless 

13 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

There was a lad I used to work with who was into all that gang land stuff , books , dvds , had a poster of the Krays etc. 

Mused to give off about being “at it  on a weekend” [BANNED TEXT] the lads. 

Started wearing Aqausthcum jackets , Burberry , he started talking like something off football factories , had a decent car (“never mind where that came from lads”????) all that shit. 

One night up town he gave my mate a sly dig “for disrespecting him in front of “his boys” ...

my pal the next day burst into his office and leathered him for ten mins as his gang sat and didn’t move. 

The mister “Tottenham away , fringe, melt, “ patois act soon disappeared then. He moved on and not long after he started it up again at another place and word got back to my mate that he’d been saying a different tale. 

The tale had a sequel when my pal burst into his place of work again and set the tale right for a second time. 

I don’t get all this nonsense of being a bit edgy. Be yourself , it ain’t hard to be a decent person. 

The reality is a lot of time behind the door rather than on a yacht in the med 

You seem that full of second, third, forth hand information of something you have heard from lads you used to work with, a mate, a mate of a mate, a story circulating the boozer! I doubt you can tell truth from fiction with all that information rolling around in your head.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

87C1F998-55A9-4658-A25D-5E9C6BF5E02D.jpeg

Your the idiot who was bragging about Chester putting more lurchers in the vets than any other lurcher you know of, another stupid tale you were repeating.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

As I don’t quite see the link between the thread on the release of a man from prison and lurchers. 

But hey 

Crack on 

You talking shit is the link.

15 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk that for a game a cops a robbers, I’ll stick to the simple life I lead when the only time I have to look over me shoulder is incase somebody has taken offence to me taking there rabbits ??

Same here mate the thought of a prison sentence fekin  scares the shit out of me .

• Like 1