kenny noye to be released from prison

Gangster John Gilligan was originally given a 28 year sentence later reduced by a few years in Dublin for importing cannabis. They couldn't get a conviction on him in the murder case of journalist Veronica Guerin so when they did get something on him he got hit with the highest sentence in history for a class d or c drug. Politics takes over in high profile cases.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read it alright and when i finished reading it i pulled a face like i'd just seen my mothers growler at the same time as eating a lemon.

I love how people are authority’s on criminal and gangland behaviour after a few episodes of Danny Dyer.  Pwoper naughty 

Were ????

Posted Images

I havent read all the stories Sid im just going from local folklore type stuff and from what i was told he got hit on the head with a rubber cosh that gave him a black eye and a headache....then went back to work and died years later from an illness the coroner reported was unconnected to the robbery.

But i accept brain damage makes for a much better story.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Was the witness that turned up murdered?

are you saying a witness to the road rage killing was murdered ??

its intresting that he walked free from killing that cop....who was just hiden in his garden.....yet tony martin got banged up for killing a burgler..who actualy came in his house

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Was the lad he stabbed in 'road rage' an unlucky, innocent victim?

I don’t think anyone will ever know that mate but I suppose the kindest thing is to assume he was.

I remember the day well as I happened literally a stones throw from my yard at the time and it was obviously a big deal with police and the area cordoned off etc.

Violent men who come from a world of other violent men react violently in violent situations.......in every other regard they may as good a bloke as you could wish to meet.

Thats the bit most people have a hard time getting their head around.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

He died from Leukemia.

Don’t let the truth ruin a good story mate, you have to justify giving a bloke 33 years in prison for stealing something that was going to be incinerated ??? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I would think he,ll probably be on a life licence mate........permission to fart and all that carry on.

Heard this week the probation service is being taken back into government ownership as the privatisation has been a total disaster, without giving to much away one of mine is on quite a long licence never sees the probation and just rings them to say he,s off abroad and they give him the green light, may be different in different council areas  but down here it’s a total joke ??

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Don’t let the truth ruin a good story mate, you have to justify giving a bloke 33 years in prison for stealing something that was going to be incinerated ??? 

didn't deserve that stretch that's for sure.....but you cant use the fact it was going to be incinerated to make out there was no justification

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Was the lad he stabbed in 'road rage' an unlucky, innocent victim?

What a lot of people don’t know is that the knife used on the lad wasn’t Noyes knife it was the lads . He was found not guilty for the death of the police officer, and I believe was fitted up for the M25 stabbing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Go on YouTube and watch a clip called”when Charles Bronson met Dave Courtney in prison “ all the way through , he talks about it . And if Dodgy Dave says it it must be true . But if you think about it , the Police had the means and the motive to stitch this guy up , and I think we all know that they are more than capable of it . 

Edited by shovel leaner
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I would think he,ll probably be on a life licence mate........permission to fart and all that carry on.

I would'nt be suprised if he's not re-called on licence within 12 months, any public order offence, minor scuffles they will look for any excuse . I know a man round here out on life licence, he can never leave the country without permission, until further notice. I think its the criminal assets beauro it's called are nipping at him all the time for an outstanding bill of 1.2 million ffs If he's spotted driving a new or decent car they are at him, where did ya get the money for this ect he does'nt get a minutes peace he can have nothing of worth in his name. He's said on more than one occaision I've done my time but they still own and control my life.

When does the saying "I've done my time" actually come into affect?