kenny noye to be released from prison

36 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,ll Agree to disagree as I think its very much to do with politics ✌️Watching the Hatton garden thing at the moment good watch, a lot of the brinksmatt gold went through a friend of mines family jewellery shop in Bristol the field behind his house was dug up by the police at the time looking for the gold, John Palmer was a local boy back in the day ?

I get you mate, it’s political in the sense of he was too famous and it had to be seen to be harsh......same as the train robbers, nobody carried a gun before the train robbers got handed 30 stretches so the government worked that one out well ! Lol 

• Like 2

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read it alright and when i finished reading it i pulled a face like i'd just seen my mothers growler at the same time as eating a lemon.

I love how people are authority’s on criminal and gangland behaviour after a few episodes of Danny Dyer.  Pwoper naughty 

Were ????

Posted Images

8 hours ago, WILF said:

I get you mate, it’s political in the sense of he was too famous and it had to be seen to be harsh......same as the train robbers, nobody carried a gun before the train robbers got handed 30 stretches so the government worked that one out well ! Lol 

They did'nt need a gun Wilf, they just clubbed a man to death, deads dead wether it be with a gun or a cosh 

8 minutes ago, delswal said:

They did'nt need a gun Wilf, they just clubbed a man to death, deads dead wether it be with a gun or a cosh 

I’m aware of that mate, point was, blokes thought if I’m copping 30 year for a bit of wood I may as well take a gun and make sure 

9 hours ago, All-terrain said:

Might not of been road rage ? the c**t might of owed ken a few quid,haha or done something worse, don’t believe everything ye read, At 

Do you actually know something or are you just throwing hypotheticals in the sir Alex Ferguson has 

8 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

My tax went to keeping some scumbags fwd and watered. f**k him.  Rat.

No different tax paying for lazy gst slobs or  immigrants that are here for the free ride

Worse actually as he's doing people harm.

Your tax,s helped pay for a £22,000 pound duck house for one mp and a flat for the gay lover of another, look at what should piss you off rather than what your told to be pissed off about and it’s not stopped, one was caught last week claiming expenses for a child that turned out to be 22 there is far more serious crime pulled off with the pen than any gun,  the people directing your anger are who you need to be angry with, but I think that thinking comes as you get older ✌️✌️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Your tax,s helped pay for a £22,000 pound duck house for one mp and a flat for the gay lover of another, look at what should piss you off rather than what your told to be pissed off about and it’s not stopped, one was caught last week claiming expenses for a child that turned out to be 22

Smoke-and-mirrors misdirection.

Edited by mackem
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, WILF said:

Difference is, Bronson is a complete f***ing idiot not fit to be in society and Kenny Noye is an up together bloke.

Anyway, I’m sure he won’t give a f**k what we think when he is soaking up the sun where he is headed when he gets out. 

Not as simple as that anymore mate he,ll be straight back in nick if he heads for the sun.

Completely agree with your first point though.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, delswal said:

" clubbed a man to death "....are we talking about the train robbery here ? 

9 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I thought he died years after the event, not condoning they clout they gave him but hardly beaten to death

Exactly....the joke about who did it was always that it must of been little Buster Edwards because all he managed to give him was a black eye ?

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Not as simple as that anymore mate he,ll be straight back in nick if he heads for the sun.

I was forgetting about that mate, he will  have to wait until sentence expires won’t he? 

12 hours ago, WILF said:

Difference is, Bronson is a complete f***ing idiot not fit to be in society and Kenny Noye is an up together bloke.

Anyway, I’m sure he won’t give a f**k what we think when he is soaking up the sun where he is headed when he gets out. 

'Up together'. You've said that a few times wilf, what does it mean? Never heard of it

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I was forgetting about that mate, he will  have to wait until sentence expires won’t he? 

I would think he,ll probably be on a life licence mate........permission to fart and all that carry on.

• Like 1

he's payed his dept to society, passed by the courts....don't suppose he gives 2 fucks what folks think of him....spend the rest of his days in the sun.....won't be short of a few bob?