• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paki x iraqi

Good to see desertbred  is still doing a bit 

Yeah the blokes 9 foot 6 mate the dog was purpose bred for taking out whiteys what had been checked 1 time but never made the grade so just a pet 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I reckon I was closest apart from the trick photography, so where's me prize?

Theres laws on sending beans overseas but you can come an fetch a tin or I'll send you the money just PM me a pic of your debit card 

Back and front and you be sorted in no time

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Black neck said:

Theres laws on sending beans overseas but you can come an fetch a tin or I'll send you the money just PM me a pic of your debit card 

Back and front and you be sorted in no time

If they're Heinz I'll be on the next flight.I'll send you my bank details but I doubt it would cover the bean cost.

9 hours ago, Blackmag said:

It means what it says desertbred was a member on here a Muslim who ran salukis what you getting all up tight about 

Wonder what happened to Desertbred, hope he's well got some good craic from him

3 hours ago, Blackmag said:

It means what it says desertbred was a member on here a Muslim who ran salukis what you getting all up tight about 

Glad we got that sorted out mate 

I weren't uptight I were just having a job finding me best tin opener but dont worry I found it

• Like 1
1 hour ago, delswal said:

Desertbred is in fine form ,hes been out a few days last season with his young dog ,not bad for a man in his 70's

• Like 1
8 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Desertbred is in fine form ,hes been out a few days last season with his young dog ,not bad for a man in his 70's

Cheers, I'd hoped he's in fine fettle, glad to hear he's well and still doing a bit ? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, delswal said:

A very likeable man to converse with, passionate and uncompromising in his opinions and I like that........you could have strong conversations with him.

I wonder if he is still in the business of pissing off the local Jews ! Lol 

8 hours ago, WILF said:

A very likeable man to converse with, passionate and uncompromising in his opinions and I like that........you could have strong conversations with him.

I wonder if he is still in the business of pissing off the local Jews ! Lol 

I think if he's fit enough to get out with the dogs, the Jew's may also be getting some attention lol

21 hours ago, poxon said:

Probably just your dodgy photo black neck ?it looks smaller than this 28tts saluki x looks more the size of the little 23tts beddy/collie x bitch were it comes to on the guy in the photo nee but probably just your shit photography skill. Interesting cross any way do you know how the fella come about owning such a cross was it originally bred for work or was it a accidental mating?

16EE90AB-2E3E-42E8-98EC-913BB12C677D.jpeg

That big dogs a fine animal mate ?

1 hour ago, Night Walker said:

That big dogs a fine animal mate ?

Nice ain’t it fella very capable animal on them rabbits lad keeps it in good Nick not normally my type of cross but but a eye opener to the cross I get out with him regularly through out the season very capable on them rabbits makes it look easy work on to the next ??

1 minute ago, poxon said:

Nice ain’t it fella very capable animal on them rabbits lad keeps it in good Nick not normally my type of cross but but a eye opener to the cross I get out with him regularly through out the season very capable on them rabbits makes it look easy work on to the next ??

Not usually my cup of tea either but a good looking dog is a good looking dog, even better if they can do the business ??

• Like 1