• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paki x iraqi

Good to see desertbred  is still doing a bit 

Yeah the blokes 9 foot 6 mate the dog was purpose bred for taking out whiteys what had been checked 1 time but never made the grade so just a pet 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, poxon said:

Looks tiny for that cross I’d of expected something that looked a bit more of a machine an thick set being that cross 

Probably my photography skills mate its pretty big 27 28 or so and its feet give it away fecking huge but yeah is what it is more interest in the bloke cos he a bit brown ffs?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, poxon said:

Looks tiny for that cross I’d of expected something that looked a bit more of a machine an thick set being that cross 

probably cowering because neck was stood over it in 1 of his frilly lamping numbers??

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Black neck said:

Probably my photography skills mate its pretty big 27 28 or so and its feet give it away fecking huge but yeah is what it is more interest in the bloke cos he a bit brown ffs?

Not as big or agile as big buck ??

• Haha 1

Probably just your dodgy photo black neck ?it looks smaller than this 28tts saluki x looks more the size of the little 23tts beddy/collie x bitch were it comes to on the guy in the photo nee but probably just your shit photography skill. Interesting cross any way do you know how the fella come about owning such a cross was it originally bred for work or was it a accidental mating?

16EE90AB-2E3E-42E8-98EC-913BB12C677D.jpeg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, poxon said:

Probably just your dodgy photo black neck ?it looks smaller than this 28tts saluki x looks more the size of the little 23tts beddy/collie x bitch were it comes to on the guy in the photo nee but probably just your shit photography skill. Interesting cross any way do you know how the fella come about owning such a cross was it originally bred for work or was it a accidental mating?

16EE90AB-2E3E-42E8-98EC-913BB12C677D.jpeg

Yeah the blokes 9 foot 6 mate the dog was purpose bred for taking out whiteys what had been checked 1 time but never made the grade so just a pet 

• Haha 2