6 years ago today .......

40 minutes ago, baker boy said:

RIP all the innocent victims of the soldiers of allah

They ain’t soldiers they are coward terrorist scum ......

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Did anyone watch the “jihadi John” programme ? 

As an ex Celtic season ticket holder I find it absolutely reprehensible that the lee rigby song is sung . 

A stain on the club . 

Rip to to drummer rigby and all those killed in Manchester. 

A wreath of silence from our political betters though . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Celtic’s support comes traditionally from the Irish republican background Ken 

additionally rangers were one of the biggest supporters of the rigby family after the event . 

Shocking from Celtic 

Very bad form .......

• Like 3

Let’s just think a minute about this event .Two men for want of a better word beheaded a British soldier on British soil yet we still go about our lives as if nothing happened .I honestly thought this would of been a trigger for a revolution but how wrong was I .

They can and will do what whatever the f**k  they like with us moaning for a day or two until everything back to normal .

We are nothing more than pathetic pussies in our own country that was once the training ground for warriors .

• Like 11

six years, longer than it seems

I sometimes wonder how people that have served this country feel now

Speaking as a working class geordie, queen and country always sounded like hoorah Henry speak

If I had joined the forces as a young man I would have enjoyed the fitness training and camaraderie

RIP Lee Rigby

And on the Anniversary off Lee Rigby & the Manchester victims from 2yrs ago where they targeted children that Trecherous Bas4ard Corbyn was at the Finsbury Park mosque embracing diversity . . How anyone can vote for that traitor / terrorist lover is beyond me ,  he'd off been hung 75yrs ago for crimes against his own country / people !! 

Rip Lee Rigby 

Rip Manchester victims .

• Like 3
On 22/05/2019 at 18:54, foxdropper said:

Let’s just think a minute about this event .Two men for want of a better word beheaded a British soldier on British soil yet we still go about our lives as if nothing happened .I honestly thought this would of been a trigger for a revolution but how wrong was I .

They can and will do what whatever the f**k  they like with us moaning for a day or two until everything back to normal .

We are nothing more than pathetic pussies in our own country that was once the training ground for warriors .

I think this country is full of  warriors that have had their hands tied behind their backs by pathetic pussies that run our country.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, ArchieHood said:

I think this country is full of  warriors that have had their hands tied behind their backs by pathetic pussies that run our country.

Lol. 

Warriors don’t let “pussies” tie their hands behind their backs....

just sayin. 

• Like 2