WORST .22lr "Field" Subs Ammo

Anyone remember the brazil made 55gr on a 'short' case?

I got a couple of boxes just to see how the f**k a 55 gr bullet can get onto a 22 rimfire case? Looks really weird the bullet is as long as the case.

At the time I had a 452 BRNO, which was a tack driving demon, these cartridges were I am told an effort to make a 22 revolver (USA ladies handbag gun) into something a bit more 'dirty harry'?

When up close & personal?

Anyway out of my rifle they tumbled hideously, going sideways through the paper at as little as 40 yards, Crap? No they weren't that good, still got a few left if anyone fancies a try?

AndyF

58 minutes ago, andyf said:

Anyone remember the brazil made 55gr on a 'short' case?

I got a couple of boxes just to see how the f**k a 55 gr bullet can get onto a 22 rimfire case? Looks really weird the bullet is as long as the case.

At the time I had a 452 BRNO, which was a tack driving demon, these cartridges were I am told an effort to make a 22 revolver (USA ladies handbag gun) into something a bit more 'dirty harry'?

When up close & personal?

Anyway out of my rifle they tumbled hideously, going sideways through the paper at as little as 40 yards, Crap? No they weren't that good, still got a few left if anyone fancies a try?

AndyF

Ive never seen those or any other 55gr 22 rimfire. If you could stick a photo up of one I would love a look please.