Parking wars

41 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

You should be fined double if you can work a 12 hour shift and are just too lazy to park in a normal space.  It’s not just the close parking it’s the extra space they need to get in and out the motor that those spaces provide. I got 3 kids under 7 and it makes me f***ing angry when lazy able bodied folk fill the parent and toddler bays because they are to lazy also. it stressful enough my my 3 nutters as it is ?

I bet that wasn't outside the birth control clinic you were parked if you have 3 under age 7. ???? I'm similar stats myself I've 3 between 6 and 9 year old. Nightmare travelling anywhere.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, si brown said:

Ffs Del you need to get back to work!!!

parking wars? you’ll be watching loose women and judge bender before you know it?

Feck work, shooting and golf come first, when I can complete a round of golf or shoot a deer and carry it back to the motor then I know I am fit for work and not until then ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can understand the public parking in busy cities run by the local council where there isn't much space but some of the smaller commuter towns have no need for it and then contract it out to private scumbag companies that only have an interest in collecting dosh and not the general interest of the communities. A lot of these small towns are losing business because they are now bypassed by a major motorway when they were once centre of the commuter belt because people just won't go to the town centres for petrol or a meal due to the hassle. All the large franchise companies managed to bang in a 50 parking bus stop on the major exits though and charge €3.30 for a coffee and €5.60 for a breakfast roll.

9 hours ago, WILF said:

Agreed mate, I have watched a couple and that was enough for me......it just made me angry.

People like traffic wardens and bailiffs are (imho) the lowest of the low.

Rough blokes who deal with other rough blokes who are similar to them is one thing, no problem with that at all........but them horrible c**ts are just bullying innocent, straight runners who have hit hard times and making their life worse 95% of the time.

Same as traffic wardens, horrible c**ts....handing out tickets to people, they don’t know who’s car they are putting them on......may be some poor single mum with a couple of kids and that £60 ticket means her kids won’t eat or put her in serious trouble.

Id rather clean shit with my bare hands than do a job like that.......I just couldn’t look at myself in the mirror ! 

Residents of a local town near me put 8 bailiffs in the hospital a couple of months back.....f***ing brilliant, no more than they deserve 

With regards to the bailiffs wilf, I guess it's down to the situation. I know a bailiff personally and he's some stick off me in the past, he just laughs it off.

Just few month since he told me about a guy who maced a self employed plumber for over 12k, bailiffs got sent in to collect, the cnut who maced the plumber lived in a 5 bedroom detatched house with a range rover land rover and new vovlvo on his drive, no mortgage on the house and no outstanding finance on any of the motors. He paid up within the hour when the range rover was going to get lifted. He owed the man money for 18 months and the only reason he never paid was because he thought he could mace the man. Without bailiffs and court orders how would the man of got his money back?

Parking wars, can’t pay we,ll take it away and the bailiffs etc are all just poured into your homes to make you think it’s right and normal to see your neighbours having there lives taken away from them by some jumped up little state appointed hitler, I grew up on possibly the worst council estate in Bristol at the time, but if the bailiffs or a traffic warden or any one else came to take from your neighbour you your dad your grandad and every other able bodied bloke on the street would go out and stand side by side with them to defend what little they had, Rather than go out and film them, saw many a tv licensing van go up in flames, and council busy bodies given a good shoeing but alas the days were people cared more for each other than a new pair of trainers are well over ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Greyman said:

Parking wars, can’t pay we,ll take it away and the bailiffs etc are all just poured into your homes to make you think it’s right and normal to see your neighbours having there lives taken away from them by some jumped up little state appointed hitler, I grew up on possibly the worst council estate in Bristol at the time, but if the bailiffs or a traffic warden or any one else came to take from your neighbour you your dad your grandad and every other able bodied bloke on the street would go out and stand side by side with them to defend what little they had, Rather than go out and film them, saw many a tv licensing van go up in flames, and council busy bodies given a good shoeing but alas the days were people cared more for each other than a new pair of trainers are well over ? 

I can truly sympathise for a straight working man who has fallen on hard times G, bit Ive no time or sympathy for a man who sets sets out to have the eyes out of a straight working man.

6 minutes ago, delswal said:

With regards to the bailiffs wilf, I guess it's down to the situation. I know a bailiff personally and he's some stick off me in the past, he just laughs it off.

Just few month since he told me about a guy who maced a self employed plumber for over 12k, bailiffs got sent in to collect, the cnut who maced the plumber lived in a 5 bedroom detatched house with a range rover land rover and new vovlvo on his drive, no mortgage on the house and no outstanding finance on any of the motors. He paid up within the hour when the range rover was going to get lifted. He owed the man money for 18 months and the only reason he never paid was because he thought he could mace the man. Without bailiffs and court orders how would the man of got his money back?

One instance in a work life of being a grade A c**t imho I’m afraid mate.

Mostly his day will be made up of bullying some poor b*****d that missed a council tax payment or couldn’t afford to pay a parking ticket......this week he saved the plumber, next week he will be taking his kids computer because the plumber got paid late and missed a couple of payments on something.

As Gnasher said to me yesterday on a different thread, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

• Like 1
Just now, delswal said:

I can truly sympathise for a straight working man who has fallen on hard times G, bit Ive no time or sympathy for a man who sets sets out to have the eyes out of a straight working man.

It is very divisive mate, but I just hate all them things on telly telling everyone if you don’t comply we will strip you of your hard earned, as the years roll by there is now very little the state can’t or won’t take off of people, how many politicians had assists seized over the expenses scandal, none yet you get stopped with over a grand in your pocket and no explanation how you got it they can and will seize it under the anti money laundering laws which just allow them to take what they want, and if you should make it to old age they will take your house while allowing you to die in discomfort with a minimum wage foreigner wiping your arse, no I preferred the old days living in a no go zone were we just looked after ourselves and each other, ✌️✌️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, delswal said:

Local bailiff around here is a top class knob head . He's a typical night club bouncer that can only bully drunks. If he wants to collect money then he should gather up what his father owes around town. Another private company thug that just makes wages but has half the junkie local steroids taking thieves working for him. Dirty peices of shit every one of them. Imagine if someone missed their car repayments because they were struggling.  The local drug dealer comes in to restore honour.

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

you a traffic warden then???

Even the cops wouldn't take me but my theory is , if u do the crime u do the time. So if ur caught parking illegally  and get a ticket why moan you took a gamble. If you bet in a bookies and loose do you moan for. Your money back ?

9 minutes ago, The one said:

Even the cops wouldn't take me but my theory is , if u do the crime u do the time. So if ur caught parking illegally  and get a ticket why moan you took a gamble. If you bet in a bookies and loose do you moan for. Your money back ?

I'm with you on that?

if you play the game,you won't always win?