Parking wars

Just watching Parking wars now, folks moaning about geting parking tickets for parking on double yellow lines, tickets for parking without tickets, parking on kerbs on a junction, or parking were it says no parking. Am I missing something here lol If it says no parking and you park, what the feck have ya got to moan about if you cop a ticket lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, delswal said:

Just watching Parking wars now, folks moaning about geting parking tickets for parking on double yellow lines, tickets for parking without tickets, parking on kerbs on a junction, or parking were it says no parking. Am I missing something here lol If it says no parking and you park, what the feck have ya got to moan about if you cop a ticket lol

Signs are for other people to obey. Not them ?

• Haha 1

Where I live there are no parking charges or any restrictions in the whole county......and it works !

Parking in the UK is now pure and simple a revenue raiser and I see no reason to condone it or help the dirty b*****ds rinse some poor f****r for even more money they can’t afford to hand over.

It plays to a horrible little small minded mentality that frankly the country should free itself from.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, delswal said:

Ffs Del you need to get back to work!!!

parking wars? you’ll be watching loose women and judge bender before you know it?

Honestly a program on tv about folk getting parking tickets,  or that other one where the debt collectors come around . Cant think of anything I’d rather not watch more than these programs . (Whether they deserve it or not) where’s the entertainment in that ? 

What next a show about how people cars fail their MOT or showing people getting nicked for having a bald tyre and getting 3 points on their license  . Bollocks to watching that I’d rather talk to my mother in law .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, marshman said:

Honestly a program on tv about folk getting parking tickets,  or that other one where the debt collectors come around . Cant think of anything I’d rather not watch more than these programs . (Whether they deserve it or not) where’s the entertainment in that ? 

What next a show about how people cars fail their MOT or showing people getting nicked for having a bald tyre and getting 3 points on their license  . Bollocks to watching that I’d rather talk to my mother in law .

Agreed mate, I have watched a couple and that was enough for me......it just made me angry.

People like traffic wardens and bailiffs are (imho) the lowest of the low.

Rough blokes who deal with other rough blokes who are similar to them is one thing, no problem with that at all........but them horrible c**ts are just bullying innocent, straight runners who have hit hard times and making their life worse 95% of the time.

Same as traffic wardens, horrible c**ts....handing out tickets to people, they don’t know who’s car they are putting them on......may be some poor single mum with a couple of kids and that £60 ticket means her kids won’t eat or put her in serious trouble.

Id rather clean shit with my bare hands than do a job like that.......I just couldn’t look at myself in the mirror ! 

Residents of a local town near me put 8 bailiffs in the hospital a couple of months back.....f***ing brilliant, no more than they deserve 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Gets on my tits when able bodied people park in disabled parking bays ? Atb

Guilty as f**k every time and will keep on doing it.

There should be bay's for people right next to the door that have to work 12 hour day manuel labour and then pay alot of tax so these fuckers can have all the benefits they recieve and they aint even got to work.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Guilty as f**k every time and will keep on doing it.

There should be bay's for people right next to the door that have to work 12 hour day manuel labour and then pay alot of tax so these fuckers can have all the benefits they recieve and they aint even got to work.

You should be fined double if you can work a 12 hour shift and are just too lazy to park in a normal space.  It’s not just the close parking it’s the extra space they need to get in and out the motor that those spaces provide. I got 3 kids under 7 and it makes me f***ing angry when lazy able bodied folk fill the parent and toddler bays because they are to lazy also. it stressful enough my my 3 nutters as it is ?

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, j j m said:

the worlds gone mad these days with parking tickets

True. My sister works in a home that looks after disabled people, She took a couple of them out on a trip and parked in a disabled bay with a fully kitted out disabled bus and got a ticket for forgetting to display the badge in the window. 

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, trigger2 said:

You should be fined double if you can work a 12 hour shift and are just too lazy to park in a normal space.  It’s not just the close parking it’s the extra space they need to get in and out the motor that those spaces provide. I got 3 kids under 7 and it makes me f***ing angry when lazy able bodied folk fill the parent and toddler bays because they are to lazy also. it stressful enough my my 3 nutters as it is ?

Park in them too.

Why do people with kids need a space by the door.how do you manage when you go anywhere else then.a day down the beach must be so hard for you and everybody else with kids.

Your lazy.

• Haha 1