my kits have died but she aint eaten them she has buried them

5 minutes ago, Our team said:

Realy. Why is that what you do.. Silly little boy. When I leave. You all fall back to your undrum life. Calling people and bigging ya self's up.. 

Yhea my ferrets live in squalor ???

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with you Our Team its f****n outrageous.....the least he could do is send them over to the starving Africans.....he,s just a selfish prick mate ?

How is it pathetic you fukcing clown ... if I want two jills and a mate wants a Jill and she has a litter of 5 hobs and 3 jills why raise a litter of unwanted kits .......

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Our team said:

Write ya name on paper. Show again 

Seeing as I’m 70 miles away killing baby rabbits that’s going to be difficult ? when I’ve opened the run door freeze the film and you can see my reflection in the window ???

1 minute ago, delswal said:

Some expense that Ken for a bunch of selfish nipping feckers 

They are my bread and butter mate ???

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

The fact you find that unbelievable says it all about you, why the fcuk is so hard to believe somebody got a ferret court??? Fcuking messer 

watch him katchy he's started putting a couple of kisses to your replies ?

5 minutes ago, delswal said:

Why would my arse twitch? I can 100% guarntee no animal I own would ever get so many owners, dogs come here they stay here, Like Ive said I don't cull I've never culled, but hey each to there own for what ever reasons. But I can't say I would never cull if the reason was right

I've no issue with culling failures. Selling substandard adult dogs that failed but previously killing young prospects from the same litter that never had a chance to show what their  worth i don't agree with. I think we are on the same page here but it's hard get point across on internet. There is a reason you don't pass on dogs because you don't breed. Funny it seems that all the famous dog men on here were pedlars( liars and grasses ) of some sort.

1 minute ago, Our team said:

That vid is off Google   seen it all before  it's not even your name from start...  To finish.  And it's from abroud. Do you know why I know that... 

Yes cos your a twxxt

Just now, Our team said:

No. Look again.... 

let's try and be sensible for once. the man is a professional pest controller that means he does it for a living. ferrets are bread and butter for him. he has a great ferret court and has years of experience show the man some respect for a change. 

8 hours ago, jiggy said:

I've no issue with culling failures. Selling substandard adult dogs that failed but previously killing young prospects from the same litter that never had a chance to show what their  worth i don't agree with. I think we are on the same page here but it's hard get point across on internet. There is a reason you don't pass on dogs because you don't breed. Funny it seems that all the famous dog men on here were pedlars( liars and grasses ) of some sort.

Yeah I get what ya saying pal and fully understand where ya coming from. I think a lot of dogmen have peddled and sold when it suits, and told many a lie when selling a dog lol

8 hours ago, Our team said:

That vid is off Google   seen it all before  it's not even your name from start...  To finish.  And it's from abroud. Do you know why I know that... 

Ok why do you know that ?

8 hours ago, Our team said:

Told ya take a look 

Well I've taken a look, and there is nothing there to indicate it's from abroad. Unless of course you googled the weather for the 22 may and it gave rain, and that was a sunny dry day when that video was taken ?