my kits have died but she aint eaten them she has buried them

18 minutes ago, Our team said:

A lot of money to a fanny tickler .. 

If ya get 12 kits work it out... I'm sure it will pay your gas bill. Then ya can warm ya feet up. ....  While ya sit there wondering were your young as gone.. But atleast they still alive. Its out your hands then....   Fanny licker.. 

I know exactly where my young have gone ... in the bin ???

• Haha 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with you Our Team its f****n outrageous.....the least he could do is send them over to the starving Africans.....he,s just a selfish prick mate ?

How is it pathetic you fukcing clown ... if I want two jills and a mate wants a Jill and she has a litter of 5 hobs and 3 jills why raise a litter of unwanted kits .......

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Our team said:

My kitts won't die  she's  not dropped yet  but laying on a bed ov fresh lavinder leaves..    

Yhea In her three foot hutch ??? ........

1 minute ago, delswal said:

I'm not the ideal dogman, and if the truth be know I've never met the ideal dogman yet, that is why I buy in and NOT breed saves a lot of heart ache all round 

Good for you pal. My point still stands though. People cull surplus out of pride but then still sell the failures they kept. If it's not good enough for the breeder but still fetches a few hundred off the next lad then it's fine and dandy. I'd rather the young prospect and take my chances than the confirmed failure.

8 hours ago, jiggy said:

Good for you pal. My point still stands though. People cull surplus out of pride but then still sell the failures they kept. If it's not good enough for the breeder but still fetches a few hundred off the next lad then it's fine and dandy. I'd rather the young prospect and take my chances than the confirmed failure.

Yeah I get what ya saying, but ultimately it's down to the owner and there own Morals. I've seen so many dogs go through 3-4 owners before they are 5 yr old to me thats no life for a dog also.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, delswal said:

Yeah I get what ya saying, but ultimately it's down to the owner and there own Morals. I've seen so many dogs go through 3-4 owners before they are 5 yr old to me thats no life for a dog also.

Your arse would still be twitching when the 4th owner goes to smack you on the head. Don't worry Fido it's for the best. I'd hate to see anything bad happen to you ya.????

8 hours ago, jiggy said:

Your arse would still be twitching when the 4th owner goes to smack you on the head. Don't worry Fido it's for the best. I'd hate to see anything bad happen to you ya.????

Why would my arse twitch? I can 100% guarntee no animal I own would ever get so many owners, dogs come here they stay here, Like Ive said I don't cull I've never culled, but hey each to there own for what ever reasons. But I can't say I would never cull if the reason was right

1 hour ago, Our team said:

Anyway this thread is about why my kits died...  Probably because you lot been round his hutch...     Culling....  We cull old dear. In fields not young ones ...    Don't even know what culling means... Do you go hunting in summer... 

You don't fxxxcking hunt full stop. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Our team said:

What a propper nature nonce..  

Come round here .. I will show you the light... 

You couldn’t show me shit boy .......

Just now, Our team said:

Yeh just look. It's always above you. The light. Even in your house... 

Away you go and check your ferret in her little 3 foot prison of a hutch ......