my kits have died but she aint eaten them she has buried them

8 hours ago, Our team said:

I bet you do... Bet you done everything... 

Ones of those  seen all done all been nothing... Ect ect..   Call me as many names as you like. You seem to me already a guy up his own.   Been here long time I guess.. 

Won't call you many names at all...............just the one..................cock for brains

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with you Our Team its f****n outrageous.....the least he could do is send them over to the starving Africans.....he,s just a selfish prick mate ?

How is it pathetic you fukcing clown ... if I want two jills and a mate wants a Jill and she has a litter of 5 hobs and 3 jills why raise a litter of unwanted kits .......

Posted Images

Yup. Harder than your fanny one that you like being tickled..  Yes you have been here a while...  And terryd watching.... From side line ...  FREIND.. 

Feck me you have some real issues going on ain't ya lol

Don't turn it round....  I've sussed you fanny's out ... Seen ya lots slate people.. Big I am hunters....  

??? do yourself a favour, google therapy for, cock for brains ???

42 minutes ago, Our team said:

Why mate her then.....  And they sell  even to people that don't hunt them... They can fetch 25 quid now    [BANNED TEXT] I was young they were a fiver...  

I haven’t bred a litter this year I was explaining why I would cull when I did breed ... I don’t sell ferrets what’s £25 poxy quid .......

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Alright alright Our Team you,ve had your moneys worth you can come out now......just dont start singing " watch out Beadles about "

I don't think he's on a wind up Ray, I genuinley believe he's had one to many taps on the napper, he's the real deal............fecked in the head

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Our team said:

If you lived round here saying that stuff your ribs would be broke as a reminder. Nature nonce.. 

Fukc me where do you live ... Bogotá ???

If you lived round here saying that stuff your ribs would be broke as a reminder. Nature nonce.. 

??? I'm actually taking to you now lol, I don't know anybody else as cracked as you, I can see me and you forming a friendship out of this, everybody should have a friend who is not a full shilling ................................change your user name to Trigger ? 

Ot... Over top.. Or our team. Work it out.. 

Listen Trigger get a grip, save face before it's to late and come out and confess your on a wind up, nobody and I mean nobody can be this dysfunctional 

24 minutes ago, delswal said:

Listen cock for brains, I've a lurcher bitch here I would like breed, but knowing my luck she would drop a big litter. Thats means I have to find maybe 7-8 good homes for pups for that reason I won't breed and would sooner buy in from elsewhere, whats bollocks about that. For the record, I would sooner cull any animal of any age before it fell into the wrong hands.  

I can see your point but sometimes litters get bred because the owner wants one or 2 pups and then culls the rest in case they end up in wrong hands, Then 18 months later the breeder decides it's not the dog for them but might suit someone and then sells it for 200 quid anyway because it only does rabbits.  The 5 he killed were potentially the makings of top class dogs but the runt was kept. If the dog was given the chance he would take option alive on every try. Maybe he might do 1 or 2 year in a bad home and then get a chance after that and make a good dog. Option dead gives them no chance and it's hard enough get lively litters without killing healthy prospects. Make it your business to find good homes or if you think your the ideal dogman and no one is equal then don't breed.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, jiggy said:

I can see your point but sometimes litters get bred because the owner wants one or 2 pups and then culls the rest in case they end up in wrong hands, Then 18 months later the breeder decides it's not the dog for them but might suit someone and then sells it for 200 quid anyway because it only does rabbits.  The 5 he killed were potentially the makings of top class dogs but the runt was kept. If the dog was given the chance he would take option alive on every try. Maybe he might do 1 or 2 year in a bad home and then get a chance after that and make a good dog. Option dead gives them no chance and it's hard enough get lively litters without killing healthy prospects. Make it your business to find good homes or if you think your the ideal dogman and no one is equal then don't breed.

I'm not the ideal dogman, and if the truth be know I've never met the ideal dogman yet, that is why I buy in and NOT breed saves a lot of heart ache all round 

If you met me you d be shocked...  I'm old school. Real old school... 

That woud not suprise me, just listening to you has left me shocked Trigger. Listen all jokes apart we all have opinions and they will always clash ? 

My kitts won't die  she's  not dropped yet  but laying on a bed ov fresh lavinder leaves..    

I hope they don't, a few lads on here might want one ?