my kits have died but she aint eaten them she has buried them

my ferret gave birth yesterday to 10 I checked on them today theres was nothin I automatically thought she had eaten them I got the bed out she had buried them im new to this im just wondering if she has suffocated them cuz there was 2 jills i

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with you Our Team its f****n outrageous.....the least he could do is send them over to the starving Africans.....he,s just a selfish prick mate ?

How is it pathetic you fukcing clown ... if I want two jills and a mate wants a Jill and she has a litter of 5 hobs and 3 jills why raise a litter of unwanted kits .......

Posted Images

Hello and welcome mate , is she a young jill first litter ?. She will come back in season if shes a good worker try her again then seperate her 

I’ve always handled new born kits and never ever had a problem. If you’ve got a good bond with your ferrets and they trust you there is no issue ......

16 minutes ago, Our team said:

That's bollox.  They will kill there own I bet you don't touch them in there 1st week or so just look and count?????? 

No bollox .... either last year or the year before I had a jill birth a kit on my hand when I was cleaning them out I put a post up here about it ... I’ve always handled the kits a day or two after they’ve dropped and culled what I don’t want and left what I want with the Jill ......

2 hours ago, Our team said:

You kill young ferret kits.  Complete. Dick head. Its a young life. If you don't want em  fttttttttttttsssss.  Find that hard to believe   ....  Tslk sjit 

Are you taking the piss ??? 

• Haha 3

How is it pathetic you fukcing clown ... if I want two jills and a mate wants a Jill and she has a litter of 5 hobs and 3 jills why raise a litter of unwanted kits .......

• Like 4

Loads of kits each year because people seem to have them just to get the jills out of season instead of the jab or snipped hob or just leave them in season. So if you need a couple from your own stock makes sense to cull at birth. Poor old unwanted ferrets get a grim life if they end up in wrong hands

I agree with you Our Team its f****n outrageous.....the least he could do is send them over to the starving Africans.....he,s just a selfish prick mate ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 5
8 hours ago, Our team said:

Why mate her then.....  And they sell  even to people that don't hunt them... They can fetch 25 quid now    [BANNED TEXT] I was young they were a fiver...  

Whats the price of a ferret got to do with culling? I would sooner cull than have a dick head give me a tenner for any animal. If more animals were culled and only those wanted found good homes we would not have half of the unwanted animals we have now

• Like 2

Bolox. Nature nonce  ...    So do unwanted dogs  in wrong hands....  I couldn't bring myself to kill young  .. Pathetic.... 

Some good folk of here couldn't risk see animals go into wrong hands and get abused, long term for all concerned culling is the right option 

Then stop breeding then.... 

I don't breed any animal for that very reason, I buy in when I want one. But if I did I would cull rather than forever wonder if I've just sold an animal into a life of misery

• Like 1

Bolox 

Listen cock for brains, I've a lurcher bitch here I would like breed, but knowing my luck she would drop a big litter. Thats means I have to find maybe 7-8 good homes for pups for that reason I won't breed and would sooner buy in from elsewhere, whats bollocks about that. For the record, I would sooner cull any animal of any age before it fell into the wrong hands.  

• Like 1

Anyway this thread is about why my kits died...  Probably because you lot been round his hutch...     Culling....  We cull old dear. In fields not young ones ...    Don't even know what culling means... Do you go hunting in summer... 

Yes I do for Roe Bucks, you got a problem with that, cock for brains?