Red mite and pregnant jill

My mother in law had it with her chickens... i had to clean everything and she ended up getting a new run and coop in plastic.

I mean i stripped every thing down and cleaned with bleech then treated with red mite powder but they still came back.

With the ferrets id get a new hutch and move it away from infected spot... burn the old one get some red mite powder and put it down where ferrets can get to it... ie under doors.

Or double sided tape around entances to the hutch.

They are quite difficult to get rid of but keep cleaning.

Move ferret before she drops or it might stress her.

Hope this helps a little

FF

chopper try and get some duramitex spray pigeon lads use it clean out the old bedding shavings ect give the hutch a good spray all the nooks and crannies and let it dry replace with fresh bedding  it worked for me hope this helps?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ivermectin is how I got rid of it in my hens it kills worms and fleas to I do all my hens ferrets and rabbits with it ones a year , you can get it off eBay just put it between ther shoulder blades treat them ones a week for 3 weeks 

3 minutes ago, Our team said:

Its in every cages animal in summer.  Not Realy a problem. Soft twat.. 

go and spout your shit somewhere else you fxxxcking retard. you contribute nothing to every thread you comment on. the whole forum can see what you are. 

• Haha 2