Another milk shake.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not really mate, I have met and know some cracking big girls.....many times more attractive when their personality shines through than some of these hatchet faced wanna be wags with bugles like bu

Just shows how much they are shitting them selves about Wednesday. Gordon Brown wants a investigation into funding Brexit Party. b*****ds will try any thing to stop Brexit. Cheers Arry

yup, looking at the pic and in his eyes, the only thing missing is the Sunderland shirt 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Shame the cnuts ain’t got the balls to throw stuff at paki’s ain’t it ??

If dog shit came in a cup they might, would you waste a milk shake on a paki ?

Apparently he’s a Labour supporting Sky customer services representative all his details are on Facebook he sounds as thick as the milk shake he threw.

Hope the piece of crap loses his job and gets a couple of weeks inside like the bloke who attacked Corbyn.

And I’ve gotta say Mr Farages Security was useless any one could see that a mile off.

4FD79C7A-878A-405E-BF1C-26E4639254A6.png.6f448510c6d9db081b01972feae4e072.png

• Thanks 2

Just shows how much they are shitting them selves about Wednesday. Gordon Brown wants a investigation into funding Brexit Party. b*****ds will try any thing to stop Brexit.

Cheers Arry

• Like 5

That was quick,theres a petition up to get him sacked ? I don't think he is getting the reaction he was expecting,bet someone slaps him somewhere down the line as he saunters through the metro centre with his mam ?

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/sack-paul-crowther?source=facebook-share-button&time=1558361774&fbclid=IwAR2DLq1Jq-aMrLxsZJDhPIEYSDDhil_THoRq_X-tOJCp6QHo7Vkk99NJ6AU

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

If he hasn’t done a pro with a claw hammer yet, he will, mark my words?

yup, looking at the pic and in his eyes, the only thing missing is the Sunderland shirt 

• Haha 4

We shouldnt judge him,he lives at home with his mam and is a big Harry Potter fan and apparently he has played Minecraft for 5 years on one life,whatever that means that's his claim to fame.

60534501_889278381419444_4722707134867832832_n.jpg

• Haha 4