Another milk shake.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not really mate, I have met and know some cracking big girls.....many times more attractive when their personality shines through than some of these hatchet faced wanna be wags with bugles like bu

Just shows how much they are shitting them selves about Wednesday. Gordon Brown wants a investigation into funding Brexit Party. b*****ds will try any thing to stop Brexit. Cheers Arry

yup, looking at the pic and in his eyes, the only thing missing is the Sunderland shirt 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, baker boy said:

What an evil f***ing witch another product of this new ultra violent left

There unhinged these fuckers... it’s like being a leftie makes you unaccountable..cos if anyone doesn’t agree with them there racist scum and deserve everything they get!!

silly cow will fit right in down at the job centre... she can meet up with like minded activists ??

• Like 2
3 hours ago, si brown said:

There unhinged these fuckers... it’s like being a leftie makes you unaccountable..cos if anyone doesn’t agree with them there racist scum and deserve everything they get!!

silly cow will fit right in down at the job centre... she can meet up with like minded activists ??

Looking at her picture and reading the vitriol and bottled up anger she is spouting, I’d say what she needs is a good old fashioned f@@king , something she probably hasn’t had for a long time . It’d be a braver man than me to put his hand up to do that though  , he’d need a medal ?.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Looking at her picture and reading the vitriol and bottled up anger she is spouting, I’d say what she needs is a good old fashioned f@@king , something she probably hasn’t had for a long time . It’d be a braver man than me to put his hand up to do that though  , he’d need a medal ?.

If Corbyn done abbot I think he's qualified ?

• Haha 2
36 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Give that man a medal 

562279_l11.jpg

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Farage used to be a bit handy what happened to  the uppercut .Would of made good tele .Fat twat looks like a blow up doll enthusiast to me .

I would have liked to have seen that :yes:

How do you know that he used to be a bit handy?