Another milk shake.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not really mate, I have met and know some cracking big girls.....many times more attractive when their personality shines through than some of these hatchet faced wanna be wags with bugles like bu

Just shows how much they are shitting them selves about Wednesday. Gordon Brown wants a investigation into funding Brexit Party. b*****ds will try any thing to stop Brexit. Cheers Arry

yup, looking at the pic and in his eyes, the only thing missing is the Sunderland shirt 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, socks said:

I watched the footage and if I was farage I would be sacking my security team ......

Yet it was his security guy that caught the guy till the policeman who appeared to be watching everything barged in 

4 minutes ago, The one said:

Yet it was his security guy that caught the guy till the policeman who appeared to be watching everything barged in 

His security should have seen him coming miles off .......

Nigel’s Security was shit he needs to sack them and get some good military lads there’s plenty out there that do close protection.

Those clowns were an embarrassment couldn’t stop a milk shake what if it was something more significant. 

• Like 1

I’ve looked at the wedding photo and I would say that it’s probably his sister and he’s giving her away or something. There is no way a guy like him has even kissed a girl , let alone married one . He’s got nerd / virgin stamped all over him .

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, mackay said:

Some bint that is well up in a charity organisation has been sacked for congratulating the clown and saying it should have been acid.

I read it,she said she wasn't sacked,she was "let go" ?