Another milk shake.

8 hours ago, mackem said:

We shouldnt judge him,he lives at home with his mam and is a big Harry Potter fan and apparently he has played Minecraft for 5 years on one life,whatever that means that's his claim to fame.

60534501_889278381419444_4722707134867832832_n.jpg

Hopefully the scruffy feckers claim to fame will soon be his downfall

• Thanks 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not really mate, I have met and know some cracking big girls.....many times more attractive when their personality shines through than some of these hatchet faced wanna be wags with bugles like bu

Just shows how much they are shitting them selves about Wednesday. Gordon Brown wants a investigation into funding Brexit Party. b*****ds will try any thing to stop Brexit. Cheers Arry

yup, looking at the pic and in his eyes, the only thing missing is the Sunderland shirt 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Paul Crowther and his bunch of lefty remoaner mates.

NINTCHDBPICT0004914751781.jpg

59723320_2493732280651581_1175896968300331008_o.jpg

Is that the fat kid off game of thrones that worked in the library and knew who Jon snows daddy really was. Aegon Targaryen. No spoilers please. I'm watching last episode tonight.

2 hours ago, mackem said:

With his lady,he looks like a guy with problems.

60683425_889286341418648_7253924154892615680_n.jpg

I’d say he’s got problems, she would have to fart to give him a clue !

2 hours ago, mackem said:

We shouldnt judge him,he lives at home with his mam and is a big Harry Potter fan and apparently he has played Minecraft for 5 years on one life,whatever that means that's his claim to fame.

60534501_889278381419444_4722707134867832832_n.jpg

What a clod !  Someone you'd really aspire to be impressed by.   Still they should wheel the blighter in and check through his beard for insurgents hiding in there.  I believe that they are looking at New charges for treason.

6 minutes ago, delswal said:

Never had you down for a sizeist Wilf............shameful ?

I’m not really mate, I have met and know some cracking big girls.....many times more attractive when their personality shines through than some of these hatchet faced wanna be wags with bugles like builders elbows.!

But I’m guessing that in this particular instance, any bird that finds this f***ing nerd a bit of alright is an annoying fat c**t.

And I should know, I’m a bit of an annoying fat c**t myself !

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 6
8 hours ago, WILF said:

I’m not really mate, I have met and know some cracking big girls.....many times more attractive when their personality shines through than some of these hatchet faced wanna be wags with bugles like builders elbows.!

But I’m guessing that in this particular instance, any bird that finds this f***ing need a bit of alright is an annoying fat c**t.

Fair comment, I retract my previous statement lol

2 minutes ago, fireman said:

Bless them,there so special they have their own mini bus windows to lick..

Reckon she would knock the f**k out of him if she got to read this thread ???

• Haha 2
47 minutes ago, WILF said:

But I’m guessing that in this particular instance, any bird that finds this f***ing nerd a bit of alright is an annoying fat c**t.

Nothing wrong with builders elbows. You cut deep.