Just checked we have 51 members using this site at the moment and 482 guests, I wonder how many of these guests have the same interests as ourselves, careful what you post gents..........................we are being watched ?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jok said:

How exactly can a "guest" get onto or into the forum. Is it just a question of you read what you want but not post anything? Just wondering. Jok.

At a guess I would assume they can browse the subjects but not comment on them ?

• Like 2

I use an ipad and after a while it seems to sign me out automatically. Used to be that you couldn’t look at photos without being signed but not any more.

Edited by mango
  • Like 1

the site is completely open, anyone can view writing, pics and profiles. Before the update it was just writing and the odd pic. Get someone to show you instagram etc, loads of pics off here.

some of the guests will be search engines or whatever you call them

2 hours ago, mango said:

I use an ipad and after a while it seems to sign me out automatically. Used to be that you couldn’t look at photos without being signed but not any more.

Same as that even if I flit across to YouTube for ten and flick back I have to sign in again 

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Always the same, go an look at the activity thing during the night, dozens of folk changing there profile pic, or joining The site daily but never take part in anything ? I got fcuk all to hide but it still makes ye think, an cringe when ye read some a the posts made on here ?

anyways fcuk em?

The profiles that all seem to update at the same time is when facebook syncs with this site for members who joined through FB.

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Strange, I can’t even remember me password Iv had that many accounts ffs? but signed in on me phone an tablet in house all time Iv only got to open the internet, an if the page is closed as soon as I start typing hunting life, it usually jumps to a previous page I been on? it’s the russians I reckon ?

Of course it's the russians, how else do you think Walshie got to become a mod eh ?

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Strange, I can’t even remember me password Iv had that many accounts ffs? but signed in on me phone an tablet in house all time Iv only got to open the internet, an if the page is closed as soon as I start typing hunting life, it usually jumps to a previous page I been on? it’s the russians I reckon ?

Its the chinese, be that huawei  lot?