Every cloud has a silver lining

Just sat here watching the news, a somalian guy is on saying how he wants to go back to Somalia to escape knife crime on the streets of London, as two of his friends have been stabbed.

Fecking great just as we are wanting knife crime down it's likely to soar now ffs. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Balaur said:

They're into it too, some lads I was working with near Feltham were staying in a hotel Somalian guy got fatally stabbed on same floor.

I know Feltham very,very well,used to be a massive NF area,i never saw any ethnic whatsoever 20 years ago,now when I pass through it the only whites speak polish and theres every race under the sun living there,its nickname is filtham.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, mackem said:

I know Feltham very,very well,used to be a massive NF area,i never saw any ethnic whatsoever 20 years ago,now when I pass through it the only whites speak polish and theres every race under the sun living there,its nickname is filtham.

So it's now become the capital of cultural itegration lol

• Sad 1
17 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Slough was a battle ground between Asians and poles best left to it in my opinion, I've been to some places working away none I'd like to live in. In Hereford at the moment breath of fresh air. Still plenty of labour in for food factories etc. Makes you wonder what the actual factual immigration figures are. 

Hereford/Ross on wye used to be little Poland 

21 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Slough was a battle ground between Asians and poles best left to it in my opinion

Come, friendly bombs, and fall on Slough
It isn't fit for humans now,

The term sheds with beds was first coined in slough.

• Like 2