Dinosaurs

The Specials

7 hours ago, kanny said:

They are playing a local festival I'm going to...hope they stick to the oldies not this virtue signalling BS 

They did have some daft tart on mid show ranting a sort of poem & shrieking most people went the bar while she was on. Atb

18 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Same as mate , but I also liked the Clash , I even bought and wore a red brigade T shirt at one of their gigs , it was red and said Brigade Rossa , wouldn’t be seen dead in it now and to be honest I didn’t really know what it meant at the time . I don’t know about you but I can’t listen to all that stuff anymore, it was of it’s time , I will go to the odd gig and it’s a bit of nostalgia, but I don’t play it at home or in the car . I’m ashamed to say I prefer listening to Kasabien and the foo fighters . 😂

Ahh, mate, the 12” of Rock the Casbah was a regurlar on the record player and a bizarre mix with Skrewdeiver !! and various other bits and bobs ! Lol 

Still play Bragg in the car, not so much Weller now days but Kasabien and the FFs are well represented on my collection !

They sit in there with everything from Brutal Attack to Duelling Banjos, John Williams to King Kurt ! 

Its like musical personality disorder ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Seen some of Duellers early vids on youtube where they perform in street. Good one where 2 birds get up & start dancing. Atb

started off busking ,,

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

They did have some daft tart on mid show ranting a sort of poem & shrieking most people went the bar while she was on. Atb

Its this stupid bitch.Really scraping the barrel to try and stay right on and relevant.Shame because ive always been a massive Specials fan but its really put me off them.

Screenshot_20190521-070311_Google.jpg

• Like 1

Not sure bud ?as soon as she came on i went to the bar. Atb