Jump to content
philpot

Wild Justice or total injustice

Recommended Posts

Slow down a minute Timmy I am NOT knocking the fact that this fool is saying cull more deer, I am saying as are others that he cannot just push for certain animals / birds to be shot when it suits his desire to save the nightingale for god's sake or anything else for that matter.

Phil 

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, philpot said:

Slow down a minute Timmy I am NOT knocking the fact that this fool is saying cull more deer, I am saying as are others that he cannot just push for certain animals / birds to be shot when it suits his desire to save the nightingale for god's sake or anything else for that matter.

Phil 

I know mate, sorry. I just think we all need to be aware that anything that he says will be held up as gospel by some press and the BBC and idiots like NE and DEFRA also seem to be sniffing his bicycle seat. I think his agenda is anti farming, anti bloodsports, anti game shooting and anti fishing. I just wish there was some way to outwit him and his cronies like they've done to the idiots in Natural England.

Share this post


Link to post

I have wondered how this man can dictate to so many and  we to know of him, is so few.

            After his latest song and verse with regards to Nightingales and culling deer has convinced me that he is simply a very uneducated hypocrite in country life and in my mind is playing his games to suit his mind/ ego rather than the countryside and wildlife.

           I wonder if this gentleman will be passing his judgements over peoples cats next, it`s well known that domesticated cats take a good 27 Million birds a year in the British isles.

           I do wonder if the crows hung on his gate , etc, etc, etc were put there by his own friends too :hmm:

            

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, mark williams said:

I have wondered how this man can dictate to so many and  we to know of him, is so few.

            After his latest song and verse with regards to Nightingales and culling deer has convinced me that he is simply a very uneducated hypocrite in country life and in my mind is playing his games to suit his mind rather than the countryside and wildlife.

           I wonder if this gentleman will be judging peoples cats next, it`s well known that domesticated cats take a good 27 Million birds a year in the British isles.

            

 

Is he dictating? Or is it the Tories allowing him to win a few battles so his followers keep them in power? It seems very suspicious to me that Natural England folded without a fight yet the Scottish equivalent are having a 12 week "discussion" later in the year but their GLs remain in place. Something really stinks about all this, it has the stench of rotting politics about it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 22/05/2019 at 21:08, timmytree said:

Is he dictating? Or is it the Tories allowing him to win a few battles so his followers keep them in power? It seems very suspicious to me that Natural England folded without a fight yet the Scottish equivalent are having a 12 week "discussion" later in the year but their GLs remain in place. Something really stinks about all this, it has the stench of rotting politics about it.

I think there is some truth in your last statement, Michael Gove wants to be PM, and a leadership battle is upon us! And sadly Mr Packham has a large voting following...

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×