Wild Justice or total injustice

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

id liked of presented him with it ,ram it down his scrawny little throat

Hmmm, that would be a great pity and I doubt that will actually happen because taking this forum as an example, the friendships found and maintained with a number of us is not something that I would g

19 hours ago, timmytree said:

Both the old and the new GL states that there has to be active damage before shooting to kill. A pigeon on stubble is not damaging live crop is it?

Now if shooters had obeyed the old GL we wouldn't have the new one that says we have to shoot to scare rather than kill. we wouldn't have to use scarecrows dressed in our clothes and moved every day, they have to be given a gun shaped stick. Eventually you can remove the scarecrow and sit your own arse on the seat with a gun and still shoot to scare! If you shoot to kill you have to justify why you did it and the judge may be someone appointed and approved by the RSPB. Want to take that chance? Blame the idiots that have continually broken the law and gobbed off about it on every forum, every shooting related programme for years. If the planks had kept quiet instead of boasting we would still be shooting as we've always done. Who the hell would know what was shot and why without wankers posting it online?

People posting pictures of massive bags of pigeons on stubble, excuse the pun, but we have shot ourselves in more than the foot! The big game shoots are next, we are doing the exact same thing!, after that, rabbits, fox’s and even rats...

The Internet is good for us to communicate, but is also a good tool for the anti’s to use against us.

We need to act and behave responsibly to maintain our way of life.

1 hour ago, villaman said:

Could be the end of shooting forums as well 

most forums have gone very. Quiet of late  

To true. Most of the lads, and ladies, probably had a few guns, did a bit of pest control and were active members. Now, it’s by the by. Toying with getting back into comps myself and just getting out on the tree rats, rabbits now and then. 

Hmmm, that would be a great pity and I doubt that will actually happen because taking this forum as an example, the friendships found and maintained with a number of us is not something that I would give up easily and that is for sure. I used to be involved in a couple of kayak fishing forums which have now almost died as most people have gone to face book instead but this forum is quite different even to other forums of a similar type and that is because we are pals, friends, mates or whatever you wish to describe us but we are NOT just a forum, this a something quite special and it will not fade away. NO more talk like that please guys.

Phil

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, timmytree said:

Hang on a minute, we want to cull pigeons, crows and magpies to save crops, wildlife and lambs. That was stopped by Natural England.

Because Packham calls for more deer culling to protect an endangered bird he is suddenly wrong? Deer are at the highest level for years, nightingales at the lowest. 

Its the hypocracy 

9 minutes ago, timmytree said:

Can you explain that because I don't see culling a plentiful species to save an endangered one as hypocrisy. 

The hypocrscy is he didnt mind throwing a spanner in on the general license even tho it would endanger animals 

Slow down a minute Timmy I am NOT knocking the fact that this fool is saying cull more deer, I am saying as are others that he cannot just push for certain animals / birds to be shot when it suits his desire to save the nightingale for god's sake or anything else for that matter.

Phil 

I have wondered how this man can dictate to so many and  we to know of him, is so few.

After his latest song and verse with regards to Nightingales and culling deer has convinced me that he is simply a very uneducated hypocrite in country life and in my mind is playing his games to suit his mind/ ego rather than the countryside and wildlife.

I wonder if this gentleman will be passing his judgements over peoples cats next, it`s well known that domesticated cats take a good 27 Million birds a year in the British isles.

I do wonder if the crows hung on his gate , etc, etc, etc were put there by his own friends too :hmm:

• Like 1
On 22/05/2019 at 21:08, timmytree said:

Is he dictating? Or is it the Tories allowing him to win a few battles so his followers keep them in power? It seems very suspicious to me that Natural England folded without a fight yet the Scottish equivalent are having a 12 week "discussion" later in the year but their GLs remain in place. Something really stinks about all this, it has the stench of rotting politics about it.

I think there is some truth in your last statement, Michael Gove wants to be PM, and a leadership battle is upon us! And sadly Mr Packham has a large voting following...