Wild Justice or total injustice

7 minutes ago, timmytree said:

Personally I think anything to do with parliament is a waste of time. I'd like to know how many responded to the DEFRA survey and what was said.

I would say in the bigger scheme of things not many people....and that’s quite sad...

Edited by Gaoler
Spelling!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

id liked of presented him with it ,ram it down his scrawny little throat

Hmmm, that would be a great pity and I doubt that will actually happen because taking this forum as an example, the friendships found and maintained with a number of us is not something that I would g

1 hour ago, Gaoler said:

I would say in the bigger scheme of things not many people....and that’s quite sad...

I did the following: Responded to DEFRA, emailed NE with concerns, signed the petitions, completed the BASC survey, contacted those with no access to the internet to get them to respond (this included gameshooters who are BASC members who had no knowledge of what was happening). On top of this I try to spread the word to those that don't shoot so that they can see what the changes would mean. 

Of course Packham and of course they won there programmes  is it Springwatch  ? etc  are aimed at the inner city types whose only breath of air is Emmerdale farm , look at  the presenters Old aunty bbc covers all bases they have disabled  blacks and lesbains . Then look at this site we have how  many members 30,000 cant even agree and squabble over the daft internet  we are going to get roasted and loose even more ground 

Don't need to im Scottish , for the first time every they have tried something in engerland ever rather than Scotland and your up in arms about it makes a nice change 

• Like 1

I cant get my head round the fact that shooting over stubble is frowned upon just because 98% of the crop is harvested and they are not doing any direct financial damage.

To me, the fact that woodies just for example, WILL ravage a field of peas means that their numbers need managing, wether its to put in a pie or waste them and put them in an incinerator.

Just because a crow or magpie hasnt got a songbird egg or chick in its mouth or its not actively pecking out a lambs eyes doesnt mean that thats not what they do to feed so again in my opinion their numbers need controlling and to agree that people have been breaking the law for the last 6 years may be right on paper but its still a load of boll#@s. 

How come blacks or lesbains  arent  on the gl  watch the news etc they now have disabled , blacks , lesbains etc to cover ever base 

Where was Engerland when we the Scottish got the snaring  Law or airgun licensing ?. 

We are screwed give it time stuff i did and thought nothing of it my son will never be able to do  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, The one said:

How come blacks or lesbains  arent  on the gl  watch the news etc they now have disabled , blacks , lesbains etc to cover ever base 

Where was Engerland when we the Scottish got the snaring  Law or airgun licensing ?. 

We are screwed give it time stuff i did and thought nothing of it my son will never be able to do  

He will if he keeps his head down pal?

3 minutes ago, mattwhite said:

I cant get my head round the fact that shooting over stubble is frowned upon just because 98% of the crop is harvested and they are not doing any direct financial damage.

To me, the fact that woodies just for example, WILL ravage a field of peas means that their numbers need managing, wether its to put in a pie or waste them and put them in an incinerator.

Just because a crow or magpie hasnt got a songbird egg or chick in its mouth or its not actively pecking out a lambs eyes doesnt mean that thats not what they do to feed so again in my opinion their numbers need controlling and to agree that people have been breaking the law for the last 6 years may be right on paper but its still a load of boll#@s. 

I put in for a squirrel job at a university and because i was going to trap them i got knocked back because they where scared a picture would appear of a squirrel in a trap  on face book and the uni would get a bad name and you want to shoot pigeons on stubble which would appear to be a empty field to the unwashed / uneducated  , e are as well bending over and letting the butt feck us because we are on to a hiding these days  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mattwhite said:

He will if he keeps his head down pal?

Aye but he says when i go or get too old hes dropping the snares and the traps  80% of the work but to much bother too much hassle 

Lets just hope someone with half a brain that spends enough time in the countryside to see that its about species management and has some clowt, can get his or her point across and that people shouldnt get upset by the fact that the woodies that get shot will be for someones bloody supper.

2 minutes ago, timmytree said:

It's in law like not doing 60 mph in a 30mph limit, not shoplifting or anything else that's against the law. We used to send kids up chimneys and they died of lung disease and testicular cancer before they got to 20 years old. The law changed and rightly so. In this case the actual law was illegal. Blame The government, Natural England and DEFRA. We know there has to be control but right now there is no way of doing it that is legal and safe.

I get all that. What im saying is that even the guy going out purely for the pot is doing no harm at all. He is controlling numbers. Ok 1 woody isnt going to make much difference but to create a law that makes what hes doing illegal is complete stupidity.

22 minutes ago, timmytree said:

It's in law like not doing 60 mph in a 30mph limit, not shoplifting or anything else that's against the law. We used to send kids up chimneys and they died of lung disease and testicular cancer before they got to 20 years old. The law changed and rightly so. In this case the actual law was illegal. Blame The government, Natural England and DEFRA. We know there has to be control but right now there is no way of doing it that is legal and safe.

Forgive me but how does going up a chimney cause testicular c? Honest Q like.