Wild Justice or total injustice

Shooting man's best friend Chris Packham was awarded the CBE by her majesty the Queen for services to nature conservation a few days ago. I bet the queen wanted to throw up giving this idiot the award.

If ever there was an injustice, this is it. As a matter of interest, the CBE is the highest award you can be given, an absolute disgrace IMO.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-48295698

Phil

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

id liked of presented him with it ,ram it down his scrawny little throat

Hmmm, that would be a great pity and I doubt that will actually happen because taking this forum as an example, the friendships found and maintained with a number of us is not something that I would g

Don't know why the hell I said it was the Queen who presented the pratt when it was Charlie..........................ah yes of course, the queen did throw up so Charlie stood in for her as he has a stronger stomach. 

Phil

• Like 1

I hate to admit it and I bet most, if not all shooting communities, magazines and organizations will too, but he and his crowd are winning the war. This is another big fat f**k you to the field sort and farming industries. He’s lovin it. 

2 hours ago, timmytree said:

Yes he has, and why? Because Natural England and their overseers DEFRA are run by idiots who didn't realise that their own regulations were illegal. DEFRA and Gove have a chance to put things right, it doesn't matter how as long as it's legal but personally I wouldn't trust any of them to do anything more difficult than pick their own nose. All we need is DEFRA to allow pigeon, crow and magpie shooting without restriction until population levels come down to a sensible level. DEFRA have the power to make that regulation but is there anyone with enough guts to do it? I don't think it will be Gove, I've always seen him as a cowardly little arse licker with his eye on Theresa Mays job when she gets knifed in the back. God I hate politics, the only honest MPs are dead, they say nothing.

Bloody hell timmehhh. Love ya man, but read the first line and got consfused and didn’t go any further.

Where’s your simple sentences gone?! ?

?

It is sad to say but there is a leadership battle about to happen in the Conservative party, and Mr Gove wants to be PM, so he will not want to make any waves especially with Mr Packham who could sway potential voters.

There are many like Mr Packham who do not like our sport, but forget the service we deliver for the countryside, food industry, help stop the spread of diseases, and maintain a balance of species.

The world needs people like Mr Packham, whether we agree or not, and be under no illusion the attack on our way of life is not over, game shooting, rabbits, fox’s, even rats will be next! People threatening him, leaving dead crows on his gate, calling him names just plays into his & like minded peoples hands.

I am more annoyed with Natural England’s near jerk reaction, it is a consultation period, so the status quo should have remained until it is over, and what are the bodies who represent the country side, shooting community, and workers doing, they take our money and what I can see they have been caught with their pants down, and are not doing a lot for us.

I have lived in the countryside all my life, enjoy it’s fruits and love our sport but all our representative bodies need to be preparing our case, we need to get behind them, interesting the consultation period has closed for evidence been given to Defra!

#listen to our voice....

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Gaoler said:

It is sad to say but there is a leadership battle about to happen in the Conservative party, and Mr Gove wants to be PM, so he will not want to make any waves especially with Mr Packham who could sway potential voters.

There are many like Mr Packham who do not like our sport, but forget the service we deliver for the countryside, food industry, help stop the spread of diseases, and maintain a balance of species.

The world needs people like Mr Packham, whether we agree or not, and be under no illusion the attack on our way of life is not over, game shooting, rabbits, fox’s, even rats will be next! People threatening him, leaving dead crows on his gate, calling him names just plays into his & like minded peoples hands.

I am more annoyed with Natural England’s near jerk reaction, it is a consultation period, so the status quo should have remained until it is over, and what are the bodies who represent the country side, shooting community, and workers doing, they take our money and what I can see they have been caught with their pants down, and are not doing a lot for us.

I have lived in the countryside all my life, enjoy it’s fruits and love our sport but all our representative bodies need to be preparing our case, we need to get behind them, interesting the consultation period has closed for evidence been given to Defra!

#listen to our voice....

some good valid points in that post Gaoler.. and im pretty much in agreement!!

BUT the thing with packman is the bloke dont fly straight and hes got one hell of a following...

hes been caught out falsifying evidence before and its been beamed out to the masses with out consequences!

I dont for one minute believe his bullsh1t about death threats or that it was a hunter that hung the crows from his gate... these extremists will sacrifice for what they deem the greater good!

what we need now is some one with a voice who can fight back... the old GL was a farse and needed rectifying but this like you said could of been sorted out properly in the time that was given by some one competent!

sit in a field dressed as a scarecrow WTF:lol:

ps.. hope you enjoy the crown, never used one but the reports have all been good... ive owned a few fx's over the years and there sound but a bit pricey!

28 minutes ago, si brown said:

some good valid points in that post Gaoler.. and im pretty much in agreement!!

BUT the thing with packman is the bloke dont fly straight and hes got one hell of a following...

hes been caught out falsifying evidence before and its been beamed out to the masses with out consequences!

I dont for one minute believe his bullsh1t about death threats or that it was a hunter that hung the crows from his gate... these extremists will sacrifice for what they deem the greater good!

what we need now is some one with a voice who can fight back... the old GL was a farse and needed rectifying but this like you said could of been sorted out properly in the time that was given by some one competent!

sit in a field dressed as a scarecrow WTF:lol:

ps.. hope you enjoy the crown, never used one but the reports have all been good... ive owned a few fx's over the years and there sound but a bit pricey!

Hi Si,

I agree, he will have elaborated some of his remarks to make his point, and play the victim!

I don’t no the answer, we maybe should look to the continent and look at how the shooting world have negotiated far better shooting rights, land access, and gun ownership/laws. I have written to BACs, Game Keepers Org, both have not responded, nor explained what they are doing to fight our corner!

will let you know how it goes Monday with the Crown ?

Edited by Gaoler
Grammar
  • Like 1

We could consider setting up a petition ourselves, it’s free to do on the .gov.org website, it’s a way of sounding our voice, if enough sign up they do listen, as we are voters, because round the corner is a general election.

People thoughts?, even if we lose, we didn’t go down without a fight....

From the Government website, we could advertise on other forums, contact our local gun shops, speak to friends and spread the word, this is a countryside wide issue???

Create or sign a petition that asks for a change to the law or to government policy.

After 10,000 signatures, petitions get a response from the government.

After 100,000 signatures, petitions are considered for debate in Parliament.

• Like 1
Just now, Gaoler said:

From the Government website, we could advertise on other forums, contact our local gun shops, speak to friends and spread the word, this is a countryside wide issue???

Create or sign a petition that asks for a change to the law or to government policy.

After 10,000 signatures, petitions get a response from the government.

After 100,000 signatures, petitions are considered for debate in Parliament.

#listen to our voice.