I use a super soaker when next doors cats come on my fence or shed roof or in the garden but they have been made aware that the cats luck might run out one day, just the law of averages, I won't be encouraging the dogs, (they don't need it) but shit happens.

Cheers, D.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never quite get why people think it’s ok or no big deal to kill somebody’s cat ... it could be some small child’s pet or an oap’s only form of company ... if it was a dog people on here would have a

Must admit im in total agreement with Fireman and Shark cats are a pain in the arse i dont even know why people want to keep an animal as a pet only to let it roam wherever it pleases its your pet you

if they are off owners property free roaming at night,then they are fair game in my book....had new neighbours move in few yrs back,they had a few cats.i explained to them that I wasn't happy with the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Talk about soppy what if the owner showed up and cleaned out your chin?

The owner would be too preoccupied defending himself. We aint all meek and mild 'do f**k all about it types' ?

Hold tight for a minute, I’ll just do a tea and get some biscuits.....this has the makings of one of those comedy gold threads !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

My point exactly . If I found out somebody killed my boys pet for shitting in their garden id blacken their eyes. Not a dig at yourself mate. Just being honest.

P.s i dont have a cat ?

Wonna buy one ? tthe parents are good for 3 outa 3 blackbirds

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Hold tight for a minute, I’ll just do a tea and get some biscuits.....this has the makings of one of those comedy gold threads !

Which YOU have a habit of starting ?

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

My point exactly . If I found out somebody killed my boys pet for shitting in their garden id blacken their eyes. Not a dig at yourself mate. Just being honest.

P.s i dont have a cat ?

So, if someone's cat came into YOUR garden and killed your kid's guinnea pig or whatever, cos it's got 'the right to roam', you'd do nothing?

• Like 1

I’ve got two cats 

both out at night , in and out the back window 

I think half the trouble is people who don’t have cats expect them to behave like a dog. They don’t.

they are far less domesticated than a dogs nature..

the photos underneath are of my cat cutting around following me and the kids at the park . I was never a cat person until we got one. Now I could watch them all day . Fascinated animals . 

Font get excited grey man mate. ?? 

F3A4B704-3E08-4D25-8B69-ED6E7F67F6FC.jpeg

41DA0411-F02B-4202-9C6E-C6BFC7C36B1C.jpeg

• Like 1

Had a cat here once lived with us 17 years, found as a kitten give it a chance, worked out fine for all involved very same cat had lived with various terriers runners and a rotty.

I now have a runner and a russle, and I can say for certain these pair of feckers have taken more birds than the cat ever did. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I think half the trouble is people who don’t have cats expect them to behave like a dog. They don’t.

I dont care how they behave im not interested in cats ... i dont get whats so hard to understand its your pet not mine.....why should i put up with the mayhem your pet causes in my garden ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Must admit im in total agreement with Fireman and Shark cats are a pain in the arse i dont even know why people want to keep an animal as a pet only to let it roam wherever it pleases its your pet you look after it......when i had an aviary they would come into the garden regularly shit everywhere and scare the birds half to death......i wouldnt intentionally hurt a cat but i dont see a problem putting it in a box and driving it 20 miles up the road and leaving it to roam till its hearts content.

Lost count of the cats that have been moved away from the loft

8 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Probably be pissed off and say something that's it. A cat killing a guinea pig is different to a person killing a cat.  If your dog kills a cat you expect the owner to come round and kill your dog ?

Always broke every dog I;'ve owned to cats. Seen to many and heard of more accidents than enough when lads have been walking their dogs and a come across a cat, cats killled in the street with folks looking on, cats killed in their own gardens in front of owners. Never did fancy being in that situation so they all get broke.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, delswal said:

Always broke every dog I;'ve owned to cats. Seen to many and heard of more accidents than enough when lads have been walking their dogs and a come across a cat, cats killled in the street with folks looking on, cats killed in their own gardens in front of owners. Never did fancy being in that situation so they all get broke.

That and theyre suppose to be good at doing eyes

18 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Probably be pissed off and say something that's it. A cat killing a guinea pig is different to a person killing a cat.  If your dog kills a cat you expect the owner to come round and kill your dog ?

No-one is saying they'd deliberately set their dogs on a cat. The point of all this is the stupid, nonsensical  'right to roam' law of cats, and when they stray etc. Like I said, if someone's cat killed your kids rabbit, guinnea pig, bantam or whatever, the cat's 'right to roam' will be pulled out, BUT, if your dog was to do the same, you'd be prosecuted! f***ing mental!!

• Like 2