if they are off owners property free roaming at night,then they are fair game in my book....had new neighbours move in few yrs back,they had a few cats.i explained to them that I wasn't happy with them leaving them out at night  ,and coming into my garden ,winding up the dogs in the kennels and on top of chicken and ferret runs.....they wouldn't be happy if my dogs were barking all day /night long because of it.....they paid no attention to me?the bird was in the garden 1 day and I made sure see saw me throwing shit over the fence back too her....she started screaming Wtf! I explained that if she had a goose that laid golden eggs....she would want them back.....so have back the cat shit from my kids sandpit? I used to leave the run door open on the lurcher run.....she caught a few,I've caught them in live traps and taken them for a nice drive down the motorway like it's already been mentioned ?been times I couldn't let dogs out the truck after walking them, outside my own house because there's a cat sat under every f***ing car in the street.....had lurchers retrieving cats up the road past my neighbours to give ...not so live to hand?people have enough to say when dogs are running loose are barking....but don't have a brain to keep their cat in and save winding up the neighbours dogs at night....... I wouldn't go out of my way to hurt one personally ....but know plenty who relish in killing them with dogs ?

• Like 5

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never quite get why people think it’s ok or no big deal to kill somebody’s cat ... it could be some small child’s pet or an oap’s only form of company ... if it was a dog people on here would have a

Must admit im in total agreement with Fireman and Shark cats are a pain in the arse i dont even know why people want to keep an animal as a pet only to let it roam wherever it pleases its your pet you

if they are off owners property free roaming at night,then they are fair game in my book....had new neighbours move in few yrs back,they had a few cats.i explained to them that I wasn't happy with the

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

if they are off owners property free roaming at night,then they are fair game in my book....had new neighbours move in few yrs back,they had a few cats.i explained to them that I wasn't happy with them leaving them out at night  ,and coming into my garden ,winding up the dogs in the kennels and on top of chicken and ferret runs.....they wouldn't be happy if my dogs were barking all day /night long because of it.....they paid no attention to me?the bird was in the garden 1 day and I made sure see saw me throwing shit over the fence back too her....she started screaming Wtf! I explained that if she had a goose that laid golden eggs....she would want them back.....so have back the cat shit from my kids sandpit? I used to leave the run door open on the lurcher run.....she caught a few,I've caught them in live traps and taken them for a nice drive down the motorway like it's already been mentioned ?been times I couldn't let dogs out the truck after walking them, outside my own house because there's a cat sat under every f***ing car in the street.....had lurchers retrieving cats up the road past my neighbours to give ...not so live to hand?people have enough to say when dogs are running loose are barking....but don't have a brain to keep their cat in and save winding up the neighbours dogs at night....... I wouldn't go out of my way to hurt one personally ....but know plenty who relish in killing them with dogs ?

As you've said here, as have a few others, why the f**k is it ok for your neighbours cat to shit wherever it wants in YOUR garden, dig up and ruin the plants YOU'VE paid for in YOUR garden, when if your dog did the same, you'd be in court?! 'The right to roam' BOLLOX!! Dogs will roam, in packs especially, far further than cats, but it's not ok. A few laws need addressing here.

• Like 1

If 75 year old Doris on the 13th floor of High Rise Court wants a cat she,ll have to use a cat litter tray.....or whats the point her having a cat.....people who want to have pets still have to be responsible for them old age or not.

• Like 4

In my opinion if you do things to cats you are no better than a dog thief. 

Thats not meant to be a dig out at people , I just can’t see how one set of behaviour is a bit of crack but it’s exactly the same in principal as removing a family pet from its home environment. 

Hey ho, 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

If a random dog kept coming onto my property trying to kill my birds and shitting everywhere and i didnt know who it belonged to id drive that up the motorway as well.

You reminded me of one of harry Enfields characters when i was reading that

• Haha 2
22 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I said something years ago on moochers ken about lads thinking they were clever lamping cats and taking pics of the missing poster. 

These were well respected members and grown men. 

You should have seen the messages I got. 

Laughable 

Probably the type of clowns that have to hit foxes 3 handed and still not be sure of an outcome.

Boasting of killing a common or garden moggy with a mutt that probably deserves a bullet itself !

• Like 3

Talk of harming cats or driving them miles away I don't hold with, christ guys could be a little kids pet and don't make it look good for outsiders reading. I do every thing to put them off, does get me down at times with their shit and stuff but I won't harm one.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

Reading this thread, has left me a tad dismayed as to how sad, sappy and soft this country has become. 

If someone's cat was to keep on shitting in MY garden, digging up MY plants, killing MY birds/pets etc etc, I wouldn't need to try to scare it off MY property, or try to stop it killing MY birds, or whatever, the c**t would be dealt with, pretty f***ing sharply. It really is that simple. And I couldn't give two fucks whose pet it was. Some people need to have a word WIth themselves

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Reading this thread, has left me a tad dismayed as to how sad, sappy and soft this country has become. 

If someone's cat was to keep on shitting in MY garden, digging up MY plants, killing MY birds/pets etc etc, I wouldn't need to try to scare it off MY property, or try to stop it killing MY birds, or whatever, the c**t would be dealt with, pretty f***ing sharply. It really is that simple. And I couldn't give two fucks whose pet it was. Some people need to have a word WIth themselves

Mate, soppy has nothing to do with it......it’s no badge of honour having a 70lb lurcher marmalise  a 2lb moggy !

Rinsing some old ladies only friend in the world don’t make somebody “hardcore”......come and tell folks about killing game after the dog has been fired into its 6th pig of the night ! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Just now, WILF said:

Mate, soppy has nothing to do with it......it’s no badge of honour having a 70lb lurcher marmalise  a 2lb moggy !

Rinsing some old ladies only friend in the world don’t make somebody “hardcore”......come and tell folks about killing game after the dog has been fired into its 6th pig of the night ! 

Who the f**k mentioned putting a lurcher onto a moggy?! I'll say it again, if ANYONE'S moggy was to ruin my garden, kill my birds, pets or whatever, the c**t would be sorted pretty sharply. Don't give a f**k if you like it or not. 

And what the f**k has taking 'pigs' at night got to do with it?! Anyway, when was the last time you saw a 2lb moggy?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, shaaark said:

Who the f**k mentioned putting a lurcher onto a moggy?! I'll say it again, if ANYONE'S moggy was to ruin my garden, kill my birds, pets or whatever, the c**t would be sorted pretty sharply. Don't give a f**k if you like it or not. 

And what the f**k has taking 'pigs' at night got to do with it?! Anyway, when was the last time you saw a 2lb moggy?!

Fair enough John Wick, I’ll let Tiddles know to give you a wide berth ! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
40 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Personally I did everything possible to appease my neighbours when I had a kennel of five working dogs outside . 

Unsocialable hours outside feeding , prepping returning from lamping , not slamming car doors or best of all not killing the streets cats. 

Accudents happen granted but I was always up front and go hit the nail on the head. 

Rather a vets bill than a snide phone call to the door. 

Just part of being neighbors I suppose . 

I don’t see the benefit of firing dogs into cats at all. There’s litterally no winners there I can see of. 

Nothing soppy about this c**t. I assure you. But it won’t be near a cat as long as it lives. 

Edited by THE STIFFMEISTER
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Personally I did everything possible to appease my neighbours when I had a kennel of five working dogs outside . 

Unsocialable hours outside feeding , prepping returning from lamping , not slamming car doors or best of all not killing the streets cats. 

Accudents happen granted but I was always up front and go hit the nail on the head. 

Rather a vets bill than a snide phone call to the door. 

Just part of being neighbors I suppose . 

I don’t see the benefit of firing dogs into cats at all. There’s litterally no winners there I can see of. 

Nothing soppy about this c**t. I assure you. But it won’t be near a cat as long as it lives. 

That's the point mate, no-one mentioned deliberately setting their lurchers onto cats. 

• Like 2