9 hours ago, socks said:

Cats roam for fukc sake that’s what they do ... locking it inside would be cruel .....

Every animal will roam if we let them,it's what they all would do if we took our fences and runs down.As for being cruel letting a main predator roam unchecked is cruel on the local wildlife and i know a few folk who keep cats and have built very grand outside runs for them without it being cruel . It's what cats do is the div answer i got from cat owning neighbours when i asked them to try to keep there cats in after loosing a few nesting birds in my aviaries due to them,i bought a decent pellet gun and my birds became very safe within a week... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never quite get why people think it’s ok or no big deal to kill somebody’s cat ... it could be some small child’s pet or an oap’s only form of company ... if it was a dog people on here would have a

Must admit im in total agreement with Fireman and Shark cats are a pain in the arse i dont even know why people want to keep an animal as a pet only to let it roam wherever it pleases its your pet you

if they are off owners property free roaming at night,then they are fair game in my book....had new neighbours move in few yrs back,they had a few cats.i explained to them that I wasn't happy with the

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, fireman said:

Every animal will roam if we let them,it's what they all would do if we took our fences and runs down.As for being cruel letting a main predator roam unchecked is cruel on the local wildlife and i know a few folk who keep cats and have built very grand outside runs for them without it being cruel . It's what cats do is the div answer i got from cat owning neighbours when i asked them to try to keep there cats in after loosing a few nesting birds in my aviaries due to them,i bought a decent pellet gun and my birds became very safe within a week... 

No the div answer is expecting every fukcer to build a grand outside run for their cats ........

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, socks said:

No the div answer is expecting every fukcer to build a grand outside run for their cats ........

Why not,if you thought anything about your local wild life you would,letting any animal roam to do what they please is poor animal keeping imo. If a cat is causing me or my own livestock hassle it goes and ALL my neighbours who own know how i feel because iv'e told them with a nest of dead young birds  my hand caused by  cats roaming...Ain't going to get into any row about it socks but not everyone thinks cats are great things..

• Like 3

I find it laughable, and hypocritical, that cats are allowed to roam where they like, but dogs aint. No-one, these days anyway, would be allowed to let their dogs  roam the streets like they used to up until the 80's I think, when dog wardens popped up on the scene. Not saying anyone should let their dogs freely roam the streets, of course not. But why cats are allowed to do so, especially knowing how much damage they do to the songbird population and wildlife in general, is beyond me.

• Like 3

Must admit im in total agreement with Fireman and Shark cats are a pain in the arse i dont even know why people want to keep an animal as a pet only to let it roam wherever it pleases its your pet you look after it......when i had an aviary they would come into the garden regularly shit everywhere and scare the birds half to death......i wouldnt intentionally hurt a cat but i dont see a problem putting it in a box and driving it 20 miles up the road and leaving it to roam till its hearts content.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
59 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Must admit im in total agreement with Fireman and Shark cats are a pain in the arse i dont even know why people want to keep an animal as a pet only to let it roam wherever it pleases its your pet you look after it......when i had an aviary they would come into the garden regularly shit everywhere and scare the birds half to death......i wouldnt intentionally hurt a cat but i dont see a problem putting it in a box and driving it 20 miles up the road and leaving it to roam till its hearts content.

My old man used do that lol posted a few shits through letter boxes in envelopes aswell up his road lol

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, fireman said:

Why not,if you thought anything about your local wild life you would,letting any animal roam to do what they please is poor animal keeping imo. If a cat is causing me or my own livestock hassle it goes and ALL my neighbours who own know how i feel because iv'e told them with a nest of dead young birds  my hand caused by  cats roaming...Ain't going to get into any row about it socks but not everyone thinks cats are great things..

75 year old mrs jones living in a flat is not going to be able to build a run for tiddles 

I would not hurt a cat as say its somebody's pet, but they will get soaked or a paint ball fired at from me blow pipe nether will hurt them but maybe dissuade them from coming in my garden. They killed dozen of slow worms and quite a few birds in my garden, shit on any bit of fresh ground dug over and even on covers of netting or fleece. I don't see why I should have to pick up and dispose of somebody else's animal shit, the dead birds, mice and halves of slow worms or have to wash their piss spray off my veg. I also don't see why it's me that has to pay for all the hoops netting, micro mesh and fleece, just to keep the cats off. The chap two doors who has two cats thinks it's funny, telling me while laughing my cats are sneaking up on you birds. If only people with cats dug a patch of ground over to encourage the animals to shit in their own garden and put a collar with some bells on. No other domesticate animals are aloud to roam free to kill any thing it can get its paws on.

Cheers Arry

• Like 4
1 hour ago, socks said:

75 year old mrs jones living in a flat is not going to be able to build a run for tiddles 

Then mrs jones at 36  high rise terrace should think of a more suitable animal to keep for her own amusement then. keeping a animal for your own amusement is ok as we all do it but to keep an animal in unsuitable conditions and surroundings is being the div no matter if your a lovely old lady or a hooligan of a fuckwit..

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, fireman said:

Then mrs jones at 36  high rise terrace should think of a more suitable animal to keep for her own amusement then. keeping a animal for your own amusement is ok as we all do it but to keep an animal in unsuitable conditions and surroundings is being the div no matter if your a lovely old lady or a hooligan of a fuckwit..

The point is there are thousands of pensioners up and down the country living in flats that have a cat for companionship and there is no way they could build any type of run. So should they not be allowed to have a cat for company ???

Just now, socks said:

The point is there are thousands of pensioners up and down the country living in flats that have a cat for companionship and there is no way they could build any type of run. So should they not be allowed to have a cat for company ???

If they keep them in then why not?,but because loads of folks do something it don't make it always right...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, socks said:

no but she could keep it in more. Neuter it, put a bell on it(doesn't really help) and shouldn't be allowed to own loads. Shameful killing folks pets, more ferals need sorting though

Look cats have been in Britain for around 1,600 years they are the second most popular pet only just behind dogs so it’s not as if they are a new thing so you just as well get used to hem because they ain’t going anywhere ......