• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never quite get why people think it’s ok or no big deal to kill somebody’s cat ... it could be some small child’s pet or an oap’s only form of company ... if it was a dog people on here would have a

Must admit im in total agreement with Fireman and Shark cats are a pain in the arse i dont even know why people want to keep an animal as a pet only to let it roam wherever it pleases its your pet you

if they are off owners property free roaming at night,then they are fair game in my book....had new neighbours move in few yrs back,they had a few cats.i explained to them that I wasn't happy with the

Posted Images

I never quite get why people think it’s ok or no big deal to kill somebody’s cat ... it could be some small child’s pet or an oap’s only form of company ... if it was a dog people on here would have a shit fit ......

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3
26 minutes ago, socks said:

I never quite get why people think it’s ok or no big deal to kill somebody’s cat ... it could be some small child’s pet or an oap’s only form of company ... if it was a dog people on here would have a shit fit ......

My daughter had a cat up the farm where her horse is . Poor thing got run over . I had to tell my daughter because the mrs was to upset to tell and it was probably the worst thing ive had to do with my kids so far. Explaining "its part of life" doesnt quite cut it with kids 

38 minutes ago, socks said:

One of my lads has had a cat all his life and that's the only reason iv'e never killed one out in the field as such as i think a roamaing cat is vermin,this cat ran backwards and forwards in front of me and i was towing a boat so no i wasn't going to swerve,it was the cats choice and i for one don't really give 2 fecks for a owner who lets a animal like a cat roam to do what it pleases...

• Like 2

if you dont want your pet ran over dont let it out

plain and simple

twice this month my hound has snout grabbed,shook around two Pomeranians cause the stupid fck owners had them running loose.

i dont let mine off the leash

cant be doing with irresponsible owners of animals,cause it the animals that suffer not the owners 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, socks said:

I said something years ago on moochers ken about lads thinking they were clever lamping cats and taking pics of the missing poster. 

These were well respected members and grown men. 

You should have seen the messages I got. 

Laughable 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

if you dont want your pet ran over dont let it out

plain and simple

twice this month my hound has snout grabbed,shook around two Pomeranians cause the stupid fck owners had them running loose.

i dont let mine off the leash

cant be doing with irresponsible owners of animals,cause it the animals that suffer not the owners 

A cat is a completely different animal than a dog obviously ... and if your dog is attacking other dogs whether they are on or off a lead I would say that’s more your problem than the other dog owners ....

• Like 2
3 hours ago, fireman said:

One of my lads has had a cat all his life and that's the only reason iv'e never killed one out in the field as such as i think a roamaing cat is vermin,this cat ran backwards and forwards in front of me and i was towing a boat so no i wasn't going to swerve,it was the cats choice and i for one don't really give 2 fecks for a owner who lets a animal like a cat roam to do what it pleases...

Cats roam for fukc sake that’s what they do ... locking it inside would be cruel .....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, socks said:

A cat is a completely different animal than a dog obviously ... and if your dog is attacking other dogs whether they are on or off a lead I would say that’s more your problem than the other dog owners ....

whilst walking ones dog and another dog comes at mine yapping and off a leash or not under its owners commands

my dog would assume it being attacked,my dog,i firmly believe  my dog doesnt differentiate between Pomeranian or a pitbull

she will defend herself

not my problem

turn the tables and i let mine loose walking,there lies my problem

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Like 1