Getting excited, litter on the way

2 hours ago, cantona said:

Are sire and dam of pups that are on the way 1/4 bedlington? About 1/8 collie the rest whip grey mix?

I can tell you vickys bitches breeding cantona 

1/2 greyhound 1/4 bedlington 1/8whippet 3/32 collie 1/32 deerhound 

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bitch Heidi is approx 5 weeks in pup confirmed by a scan last week.  She is out of a tall racey collie grey, whippet grey bitch with a touch of deerhound owned by D. Poxon and her sire was a s

Nice dogs ?

Can imagine these pups being excellent general purpose lurchers 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, poxon said:

I can tell you vickys bitches breeding cantona 

1/2 greyhound 1/4 bedlington 1/8whippet 3/32 collie 1/32 deerhound 

? kin el mate, did you do well at maths in school? I'm ok at basic maths, but all that percentage and fractions caper, well, worra load of f***ing nonsense! ? ?

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, shaaark said:

? kin el mate, did you do well at maths in school? I'm ok at basic maths, but all that percentage and fractions caper, well, worra load of f***ing nonsense! ? ?

Didn’t go to school fella I was chucked out by year 9 lol your right fella percentages account for nothing they either do it or they don’t ??

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, cantona said:

Cheers poxon, I'm trying to work out what the pups will be, properly worded it wrong 

The way I’d look at it is 1/4 bedlington with a drop of collie the rest sight hound there be racy dogs that’s for sure 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/05/2019 at 17:42, Black neck said:

Nice dogs ?

On 17/05/2019 at 16:52, Vicky Steadman said:

My bitch Heidi is approx 5 weeks in pup confirmed by a scan last week. 

She is out of a tall racey collie grey, whippet grey bitch with a touch of deerhound owned by D. Poxon and her sire was a serious bedlington greyhound "Gyp". 

She had a decent season but called it short early due to an injury so made the decision to breed her now whilst she has the summer off. 

Sire is a serious dog himself out of a primarily deerhound greyhound bitch with a touch of collie and whippet, and his sire was a huntsmans bedlington x greyhound. This dog does the business daytime and on the lamp, similar size and build to my Heidi but a thicker coat and stronger head. 

Really looking forward to seeing what she will produce, first time I've bred a lurcher so any hints and tips gratefully received ?

20190517_165034.jpg

Parents look healthy fit juckels ,the pups should make good mooching ,rabbiting dogs in the right hands .

good luck with the litter.

were did you get the dogs collar with double buckle ,I'm looking for a new collar for my "tink"

atvb

mooch