Getting excited, litter on the way

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bitch Heidi is approx 5 weeks in pup confirmed by a scan last week.  She is out of a tall racey collie grey, whippet grey bitch with a touch of deerhound owned by D. Poxon and her sire was a s

Nice dogs ?

Can imagine these pups being excellent general purpose lurchers 

Posted Images

On 20/05/2019 at 14:59, delswal said:

Looking at them two, the pups could well be the type to take my fancy. Good luck with the litter hope they all arrive well and find the proper homes ?

Go ahead del get one ordered 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Francie said:

Go ahead del get one ordered 

Truth be known pal I'm very interested. I have a 5/8 grey 1/4 deer 1/8th bull bitch here she's about 26-27 tts the sire to these pups would go well over her, but feck that breeding malarky lol, would very much like to see these pups tbh 

4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

This isn’t a dig at all , but what was the injury ?? 

I think on the bitch she retired It was spinal injury she’d lost sensation in her leg for a while but Can’t really run for a living no more and can’t be a back up dog as she’s not fit for running although mined says otherwise so she was retired the bitch that was bred had picked up muscle injury and was out of action vicky races her dogs an works them hard so a bitch out of action An needing another pup to bring on was a no brainer rather than breeding a replacement next year 

ps pups born safe An well and are all spoken for??

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, poxon said:

I think on the bitch she retired It was spinal injury she’d lost sensation in her leg for a while but Can’t really run for a living no more and can’t be a back up dog as she’s not fit for running although mined says otherwise so she was retired the bitch that was bred had picked up muscle injury and was out of action vicky races her dogs an works them hard so a bitch out of action An needing another pup to bring on was a no brainer rather than breeding a replacement next year 

How many

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/06/2019 at 09:22, Moocher71 said:

Parents look healthy fit juckels ,the pups should make good mooching ,rabbiting dogs in the right hands .

good luck with the litter.

were did you get the dogs collar with double buckle ,I'm looking for a new collar for my "tink"

atvb

mooch

Sorry for late reply i don't come on here often, collar was made by Kev Bradder. Can't fault his work ?

• Like 1
On 16/06/2019 at 17:45, poxon said:

Yep almost spot on, nance can't work again, no more than a bit of ratting, heidi has a tendon injury that is a slow healer so made sense to breed her whilst she has time off