whippet x poodle

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've often thought of puting a standard poodle over one of my whippets,they are not the poofy dogs people think.My solicitor has 2 and she was threatened by a violent client,the dogs had to be dragged

I have yet to see a whippet work nettles and brambles and general cover as good as a beddy whippet. not all beddywhippet are bred out of show stuff. I used to think anyone with anything about them was

I just joined tonight to see if anyone was working this kind of mix. I have a poodle cross lurcher. She's out of a small working saluki/greyhound x miniature poodle. Not at all poofy and sound tempera

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Aussie Whip said:

The up side if they didn't make the grade hunting would probably settle into a pet home easily.

We have three smaller type poodles in family my old mar has one my daughters both have one each they all work on exercise and they're just lap type dogs the instinct ta hunt drive his strong in em atb bill

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Aussie Whip said:

Just had a look at the Louter creek poodles,look like they do well.

my thoughts qualities not required by many today can be found in this type a xs  the ones I seen xed whippet whippet types are quick sharp and very agile,quick thinkers, and come think have sern small poodles kill rats.atb bill

• Like 1
On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 18:56, shaaark said:

Not that wise at all mate lol. But seriously, I do know of many hancock dogs that are great workers, and alot of their owners wouldn't go near a computer ?

what is the best producer from hancocks kennel shaaark?

I just joined tonight to see if anyone was working this kind of mix. I have a poodle cross lurcher. She's out of a small working saluki/greyhound x miniature poodle. Not at all poofy and sound temperament. She's 10 months old and about 13kg and 15'' to the shoulder at the moment. Super bright, keen to please, she'll clear a five foot fence from a standing start and can run!! We haven't worked her, she's the children's pet, but she has drive. 

IMG_20190521_214045.jpg

IMG_20190521_190800.jpg

IMG_20190521_190546.jpg

• Like 4
On Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 04:32, Junoboon said:

I just joined tonight to see if anyone was working this kind of mix. I have a poodle cross lurcher. She's out of a small working saluki/greyhound x miniature poodle. Not at all poofy and sound temperament. She's 10 months old and about 13kg and 15'' to the shoulder at the moment. Super bright, keen to please, she'll clear a five foot fence from a standing start and can run!! We haven't worked her, she's the children's pet, but she has drive. 

IMG_20190521_214045.jpg

IMG_20190521_190800.jpg

IMG_20190521_190546.jpg

I like the look of her.

• Like 1