Sea Eagles to be released onto the Isle of Wight...

15 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Crows are a cnut mate,they need eradicated from a lot of the country, I like corvids an there ability to survive an thrive but the numbers here are takin the piss now

Nobody gives a shit about 500 dead crows though that would do more harm but one dead eagle will make the newspaper and tickle the lefty tonsils.

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Ahh well I don’t have to worry about eagles so fcuk em? but I doubt the eagles will take as many as the crows if they release site is anything like here ☹️ 

Seriously tho about the eagles, I’d like to see em but I do think the farmers should be compensated for there losses

How do ya prove what an eagle has taken ? serious question, farmers cant stand about all day with camera 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ahh well I don’t have to worry about eagles so fcuk em? but I doubt the eagles will take as many as the crows if they release site is anything like here ☹️ 

Seriously tho about the eagles, I’d like to see em but I do think the farmers should be compensated for there losses

Agreed bud. How many lambs can half a dozen eagles eat. Everyone knows farmers are tight arse Cnuts so just pay them and keep them quiet. They always talk about losing money but never how much money road frontage is worth ???

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I had a shepherd moaning about losing lambs a few weeks ago, he nearly fainted when I asked him why he didn’t breed a few spare for the crows? I was only joking aswell but his reaction was priceless ?

I'm glad we agree on 2 things. Farmers are tight Cnuts and we both want to see an eagle flying wild ?

8 hours ago, jiggy said:

I'm glad we agree on 2 things. Farmers are tight Cnuts and we both want to see an eagle flying wild ?

I want to see a farmers face when he sees a sea eagle flying off with a lamb.

2 minutes ago, delswal said:

I want to see a farmers face when he sees a sea eagle flying off with a lamb.

He won't care if he gets the money. I've seen farmers trying to keep lame bulls alive for 28 days long enough for penicillin to leave the blood and get factory ready to collect the money. Pure cruelty at its finest. 1500 from the factory or 120 to dispose of it.

• Like 1