Some thing different

33 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

met an old boy G.F few days ago...asked me if i knew anyone looking to bring a very well bred coursing dog on.....bred too the hilt.....not my thing as they attract the wrong attention around my way....they seem to be able to open s locked kennel and take themselves off for a walk never to be seen again?

stick with my fat bull x's....they not that clever and no cnut wants to pinch them ?

I know what your saying not long ago a brace of rum looking fella drew up slow behind me in a transit van eyeing up the dogs once thed had a good look the turned the noses up and drove on 

No matter how much I chased after them shouting and waving money at them they wouldn't tek the feckers 

• Haha 5

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be careful what you buy mate and who you listen to lot of shit talked in coursing and a lot of so called good coursing men that hardly do anything with there dogs. Everything these days is well b

Title was  "Something different", based on consideration of getting a coursing dogs, not sure where  all this fits in? Like a nosy neighbor tattling over the fence cause next door is looking to get a

I know what your saying not long ago a brace of rum looking fella drew up slow behind me in a transit van eyeing up the dogs once thed had a good look the turned the noses up and drove on  No mat

Posted Images

Only had it once people offering to take the dog of my hands I tell um he's got ligament damage and can't run anymore soon puts anyone off and well if they try and take my dog they would open themselves up for a new world and pain hunting with the dog would be the last thing on there mind 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Saltmoon said:

Only had it once people offering to take the dog of my hands I tell um he's got ligament damage and can't run anymore soon puts anyone off and well if they try and take my dog they would open themselves up for a new world and pain hunting with the dog would be the last thing on there mind 

the old 'it's had 2 legs pinned and plated'trick??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

met an old boy G.F few days ago...asked me if i knew anyone looking to bring a very well bred coursing dog on.....bred too the hilt.....not my thing as they attract the wrong attention around my way....they seem to be able to open s locked kennel and take themselves off for a walk never to be seen again?

stick with my fat bull x's....they not that clever and no cnut wants to pinch them ?

how is  he  these days he helped me sort out some bloodlines, he is a friend of a friend seems a nice chap

2 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

You mad b*****d that sent a shiver ?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, two crows said:

how is  he  these days he helped me sort out some bloodlines, he is a friend of a friend seems a nice chap

very knowledgeable gentleman on running dogs and the countryside...the sort you could listen too for hrs?I will be keeping in touch with him ,he had a recent family bereavement and a health scare himself....but seemed in very good spirit crow?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

They worth there weight in gold to the peddlers mate, go look on fb or that ☹️

I meant in general mate not just coursing dogs. anyway I can't look on Facebook I haven't got any friends. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1