Some thing different

16 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

d Lloyd furg?

Ah righto ? ?.

Oh yeah, just to let you know d c, my lad's mate bought a brand new pro sport .22 10 days ago, and was selling it, after less than a week, for £200 gun only, or £300 gun, scope and gun bag. My lad came down today for a visit and mentioned it, as I've just bought a tx 200 hc .22. Not sure what scope it is, or if he's now sold it, but can ask if you're still after a pro sport ?

Edited by shaaark

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be careful what you buy mate and who you listen to lot of shit talked in coursing and a lot of so called good coursing men that hardly do anything with there dogs. Everything these days is well b

Title was  "Something different", based on consideration of getting a coursing dogs, not sure where  all this fits in? Like a nosy neighbor tattling over the fence cause next door is looking to get a

I know what your saying not long ago a brace of rum looking fella drew up slow behind me in a transit van eyeing up the dogs once thed had a good look the turned the noses up and drove on  No mat

Posted Images

D loyd Bloody saw a advert for pups with a bag of coal with ardrossan on it so pmed him , he said will you travel , thinking just over the forth said yes ,  didn't realize  hes moved to darkest deepest wales LOL  i got a pup then the son wanted one  so dia gave us litter sisters  

• Like 2
7 hours ago, shaaark said:

Ah righto ? ?.

Oh yeah, just to let you know d c, my lad's mate bought a brand new pro sport .22 10 days ago, and was selling it, after less than a week, for £200 gun only, or £300 gun, scope and gun bag. My lad came down today for a visit and mentioned it, as I've just bouhgt a tx 200 hc .22. Not sure what scope it is, or if he's now sold it, but can ask if you're still after a pro sport ?

Hate to see guns passed from pillar too post it's no life for them 

Boils my piss it does

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
6 hours ago, two crows said:

not even had it a week blacky messing fkr.

5 hours ago, Black neck said:

I know he not even had time to form a bond 

Correct lads, but I don't think he gives a f**k, the callous barstard ?

Title was  "Something different", based on consideration of getting a coursing dogs, not sure where  all this fits in? Like a nosy neighbor tattling over the fence cause next door is looking to get a new telly.

On 18/05/2019 at 15:22, joe ox said:

D Lloyd you don't seem to know what you want where lurchers are concerned!

On 18/05/2019 at 15:26, joe ox said:

There must be some angle with money, has to be ?

On 18/05/2019 at 20:02, joe ox said:

Like the one you tried to gift to Alan for £200?

On 18/05/2019 at 20:03, joe ox said:

See the answer I wrote to d Lloyd.

On 18/05/2019 at 20:35, joe ox said:

Just in case you don't understand the meaning of gift, when you gift something no money changes hands and you don't ask for a drink.

On 18/05/2019 at 21:58, joe ox said:

Asking for a drink is not free ffs lol

On 18/05/2019 at 22:14, joe ox said:

I have no idea which litter it was lol nor do I care, I do know you offered to give actually pestered pressured to give Alan a pup which he didn't really want, when he accepted your not so kind offer you asked for a drink before giving him the said pup.

On 19/05/2019 at 09:59, joe ox said:

So your version is you offered to give him a pup for free then decided not to because he was showing no commitment to drive down for it so to put him off you asked him to give you a drink for the pup to put him off? at best very deceitful and dishonest behaviour simply to hide your true motive of money!

The truth is you offered to gift him a pup which he didn't really want and he told you so from the off, you continued to pressure him to take it knowing he didn't really want it then asked him for a drink when he said yes,  asking money for the pup was your true intention all along under the guise you were gifting it to him, if my memory serves me right the amount asked was £200 hardly a drink for a pup what was supposed to be gifted! He was going out with me at the time it was the next season he took bad so that's another silly excuse for your deceitful and dishonest behaviour! Honourable and genuine men do not behave in such a dishonest manner.

On 19/05/2019 at 10:15, joe ox said:

Yep, the word gift obviously has a different meaning to d Lloyd.

On 19/05/2019 at 11:00, joe ox said:

In the circumstance of the dog not being used it would of been brought back if it had been genuinely gifted.

I've no interest in you other than giving my thoughts on your behaviour towards a good mate of mine, of which I have done so.

Other forum members can make up their own minds.

On 19/05/2019 at 11:48, joe ox said:

You dry your eyes as well ffs I say it how I see it if you don't like it tough, forums are for banter and opinions good and bad. I told Jim he was out of order on moochers for calling you what he did even though you were out of order for sending him on a wild goose chase, two wrongs don't make a right!

Alan would of brought it back himself as soon as he was able I am quite sure of that why would I need to bring it back?

On 19/05/2019 at 12:19, joe ox said:

No crabbing done here fella, everything I said is the truth backed up by your posts your just to dumb to realize you did it.

Major lack of mention of coursing dogs................................................

Major preponderance of grousing, perhaps the shooting section would be suitable?????????????????????????????????

?

• Like 5
4 hours ago, sandymere said:

Title was  "Something different", based on consideration of getting a coursing dogs, not sure where  all this fits in? Like a nosy neighbor tattling over the fence cause next door is looking to get a new telly.

Major lack of mention of coursing dogs................................................

Major preponderance of grousing, perhaps the shooting section would be suitable?????????????????????????????????

?

FFS how sad are you multi quoting all my posts ?

On 19/05/2019 at 12:19, joe ox said:

No crabbing done here fella, everything I said is the truth backed up by your posts your just to dumb to realize you did it.

I now what I sed and if I think some one is not commited to my pup after giving a litter be for to other lads and getting shit on its my dog my choice f all to do with you get over you in health obsession with ever post I put up now I'm in holiday mowed buy

• Like 1
21 hours ago, The one said:

Can i ask whats wrong with your stuff ?. My pup the merel bitch obviously took more to the collie but i cant fault her she hits everything at 100 mph  and if she dont kill me or herself has the makings of a really good dog , the sons pup took  more to the saluki and is the speed merchant of the two  but looks at her sister for the word to go but they knocking down more than can be asked of them mate 

Nothing at all mate I put a post up about finding out how the litter was doing bit you must of mist it.billy the pup I keped is flying he's droped the lot and with ease glad your pups are doing so well for you I'd love to see some pics of them I loved the look of the bitch