Some thing different

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be careful what you buy mate and who you listen to lot of shit talked in coursing and a lot of so called good coursing men that hardly do anything with there dogs. Everything these days is well b

Title was  "Something different", based on consideration of getting a coursing dogs, not sure where  all this fits in? Like a nosy neighbor tattling over the fence cause next door is looking to get a

I know what your saying not long ago a brace of rum looking fella drew up slow behind me in a transit van eyeing up the dogs once thed had a good look the turned the noses up and drove on  No mat

Posted Images

Just now, D Lloyd said:

Off on holiday soon so I'll do my crying in the sun you injoy your opinions and banter .like sed I posted for one reason looking for a pup so sorted now

Happy crabing joe

No crabbing done here fella, everything I said is the truth backed up by your posts your just to dumb to realize you did it.

18 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Sorry Joe but its question time again what do you think is the best cross to have 

No easy answer to that one matey the ground you run, the game your after, day or night all need consideration before making a choice even then it can come down to personal preference.

16 minutes ago, joe ox said:

No easy answer to that one matey the ground you run, the game your after, day or night all need consideration before making a choice even then it can come down to personal preference.

For you then what would you have sorry to put you on the spot I'm genuinely just interested 

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

For you then what would you have sorry to put you on the spot I'm genuinely just interested 

I knew you would ask that next, I could of wrote that question out for you ?

I have collie bull greyhounds and half x bulls.

What have you got?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, joe ox said:

I knew you would ask that next, I could of wrote that question out for you ?

I have collie bull greyhounds and half x bulls.

What have you got?

I have a bull whip grey and a 34 grey bull wi a dash of saluki in somewhere along the line I like to know and show an interest in other folks dogs  that's all wouldn't never judge others dogs just a nosey parker really I've had collie xs and dogs that was so mixed bred that u wouldn't know your arse from elbow lol 

5 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I have a bull whip grey and a 34 grey bull wi a dash of saluki in somewhere along the line I like to know and show an interest in other folks dogs  that's all wouldn't never judge others dogs just a nosey parker really I've had collie xs and dogs that was so mixed bred that u wouldn't know your arse from elbow lol 

Its all down to personal preference mate, least your not preaching a dogs no good if it carnt kill a hare daytime hare with fair law in January ?

9 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Its all down to personal preference mate, least your not preaching a dogs no good if it carnt kill a hare daytime hare with fair law in January ?

I'm just happy if the catch a birra summat 

• Like 3

Can i ask whats wrong with your stuff ?. My pup the merel bitch obviously took more to the collie but i cant fault her she hits everything at 100 mph  and if she dont kill me or herself has the makings of a really good dog , the sons pup took  more to the saluki and is the speed merchant of the two  but looks at her sister for the word to go but they knocking down more than can be asked of them mate 

19 minutes ago, The one said:

Can i ask whats wrong with your stuff ?. My pup the merel bitch obviously took more to the collie but i cant fault her she hits everything at 100 mph  and if she dont kill me or herself has the makings of a really good dog , the sons pup took  more to the saluki and is the speed merchant of the two  but looks at her sister for the word to go but they knocking down more than can be asked of them mate 

Who's this question to mate, bit confused here?