Some thing different

Been said earlier in this topic but be careful what you buy, most people with coursing dogs are fantasists, best buying something out of a bitch you know has been ran & a dog you know can produce, nothings guaranteed but that’s a safer bet to start with

Edited by chrissi19
  • Like 1

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be careful what you buy mate and who you listen to lot of shit talked in coursing and a lot of so called good coursing men that hardly do anything with there dogs. Everything these days is well b

Title was  "Something different", based on consideration of getting a coursing dogs, not sure where  all this fits in? Like a nosy neighbor tattling over the fence cause next door is looking to get a

I know what your saying not long ago a brace of rum looking fella drew up slow behind me in a transit van eyeing up the dogs once thed had a good look the turned the noses up and drove on  No mat

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Saltmoon said:

Seems no matter what some on here just pick at negative things if you fancy something different then feck all to do with anyone else really ??

Never a truer words sed 

1 hour ago, joe ox said:

Just in case you don't understand the meaning of gift, when you gift something no money changes hands and you don't ask for a drink.

Litter was free and deliver clever lad

2 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

Wrong litter Joe but keep trying to dig the dirt

I have no idea which litter it was lol nor do I care, I do know you offered to give actually pestered pressured to give Alan a pup which he didn't really want, when he accepted your not so kind offer you asked for a drink before giving him the said pup.

2 hours ago, joe ox said:

I have no idea which litter it was lol nor do I care, I do know you offered to give actually pestered pressured to give Alan a pup which he didn't really want, when he accepted your not so kind offer you asked for a drink before giving him the said pup.

Been as it's the second time youv banging your gums about this that has nothing to do with you the reason Alan never got a pup is because he was not showing much commitment about driving the five hours down here in his jeep if he had come he would of reserved the warmest of welcomes and been given a pup .but I did say would we sort something for the pup .if he was not committed to make the drive would he have time and comitment for the pup

I bet Alan allso told you I rang him some months later when a pup come available to see if he wanted it as I felt bad that he never got one but I give my reason above for that.he then told me about not stepping out with the dogs one because of a massive illness he was fighting so I thing it was best for him and the dog.now get your own life and leve mine alone 

O yes Joe did he tell you about the £350 I saved him when the lad from down his way was going to tuk him up with the super dog that was doing the rounds up my way I bet he did but you don't say bout about those things do you.never met Alan in the flesh but now he was getting out a lot with his dogs and I hope he's well to do it now.give him my best if you are so close

Lads to be fair D Lloyd his Cesar dog his litter brother to my dog & he’s offered me a pup free out of pups he’s bred for myself or one of my lads  not a mention of coin so in my opinion he’s not really a peddler is he, atb Flacko 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, D Lloyd said:

Been as it's the second time youv banging your gums about this that has nothing to do with you the reason Alan never got a pup is because he was not showing much commitment about driving the five hours down here in his jeep if he had come he would of reserved the warmest of welcomes and been given a pup .but I did say would we sort something for the pup .if he was not committed to make the drive would he have time and comitment for the pup

I bet Alan allso told you I rang him some months later when a pup come available to see if he wanted it as I felt bad that he never got one but I give my reason above for that.he then told me about not stepping out with the dogs one because of a massive illness he was fighting so I thing it was best for him and the dog.now get your own life and leve mine alone 

So your version is you offered to give him a pup for free then decided not to because he was showing no commitment to drive down for it so to put him off you asked him to give you a drink for the pup to put him off? at best very deceitful and dishonest behaviour simply to hide your true motive of money!

The truth is you offered to gift him a pup which he didn't really want and he told you so from the off, you continued to pressure him to take it knowing he didn't really want it then asked him for a drink when he said yes,  asking money for the pup was your true intention all along under the guise you were gifting it to him, if my memory serves me right the amount asked was £200 hardly a drink for a pup what was supposed to be gifted! He was going out with me at the time it was the next season he took bad so that's another silly excuse for your deceitful and dishonest behaviour! Honourable and genuine men do not behave in such a dishonest manner.

Edited by joe ox
9 minutes ago, joe ox said:

So your version is you offered to give him a pup for free then decided not to because he was showing no commitment to drive down for it so to put him off you asked him to give you a drink for the pup to put him off? at best very deceitful and dishonest behaviour simply to hide your true motive of money!

The truth is you offered to gift him a pup which he didn't really want and he told you so from the off, you continued to pressure him to take it knowing he didn't really want it then asked him for a drink when he said yes,  asking money for the pup was your true intention all along under the guise you were gifting it to him, if my memory serves me right the amount asked was £200 hardly a drink for a pup what was supposed to be gifted! He was going out with me at the time it was the next season he took bad so that's another silly excuse for your deceitful and dishonest behaviour! Honourable and genuine men do not behave in such a dishonest manner.

If someone was gifting me a pup then said 200 nicker pls I'd be inclined  to say piss off and keep it especially if a dint really want it 

Just saying  like